Nearby Vendors to Consider

Makeup (2)
Airbrush Makeup (2)
Fake Lashes (2)
Consultations (1)

Jillian did my makeup on June 18, 2016 and it was incredible. If I could give more than 5 stars I would, everyone absolutely loved what she did and I received compliments all night! On top of being an unbelievable makeup artist she is so friendly and down to earth its like talking to your best friend. I recommend Jillian to all brides out there, she is worth every penny.

Profile Picture Kristina, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

Jillian is absolutely the best!! From my trial to the day of the wedding, she was amazing! All of the girls LOVED their styles and her personality. They all felt beautiful and that truly is what matters. From myself to our 10 year old junior bridesmaid, all 6 of our girls felt stunning and confident with the help of Jillian's amazing expertise. We all said we have to go get our make up done just for a night out, that's how great she is! As I was getting stressed towards the end of the getting ready time, she kept things cool, calm and collected. She is a true professional and I couldn't have imagined my day without her there for me and the girls.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/15/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Jillian did an amazing job on the makeup for my wedding. I could not have asked for a more fun, upbeat, and professional artist to work with. She didn't try to force me to do anything I wasn't comfortable with but rather worked with me and the others trying different looks until it was what we wanted- and the end result was amazing. I was recommended to use Jillian by two of my friends who had her do their makeup for their weddings and I am SO happy I did. She's awesome, and I'd recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Jen, 7/11/15, 6 Reviews