Arlington Heights, IL 60004 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Makeup by Jaycie

Jaycie recognizes that every bride is unique and has their own vision of what they want to look like on their big day. She conveniently travels on location for all makeup and hair appointments, consultations and wedding day applications. Jaycie uses high quality products to ensure a flawless applications.

Follow Makeup by Jaycie on

40 Reviews for Makeup by Jaycie

Makeup by Jaycie 1
Makeup by Jaycie 2
  • Gaby

Gaby · Married on 05/04/2019

Jaycie is amazing and you should book her now

Jaycie is amazing and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

From the start, she was super responsive to emails and was totally on top of reaching out as we were getting closer to our wedding day. During the hair and makeup trial, Jaycie was really kind, but honest, about what styles would look best with my hair, what colors to go for with the makeup, etc. I really appreciated her honesty, but also flexibility throughout the process. After my hair and makeup trial, I had a lot of feedback (we had tried a lot of different things and I realized once I got home there were things I liked and didn't like). On the day of my wedding, she talked through the feedback I gave one more time (we had already corresponded via email) and made sure I really liked everything. She did my hair and makeup better than I even could have imagined! I have never looked so beautiful and it was all thanks to Jaycie!

Her and her team also did all my bridesmaids and MOB + MOG makeup (and some people's hair) and everyone looked so good! They all kept telling me how beautiful they looked and felt and that was so special to me! All the hair and makeup was incredible in person AND in the photos (I've been to weddings where the bride and bridesmaids had makeup caked on for the purpose of the photos, but it looked awful in person. Not in this case!). I loved that the makeup looked really natural and subtle - we really all looked like the best versions of ourselves.

On top of the fact that Jaycie and her team did an amazing job, they were done early on the day-of (that never happens!) which means I got to relax and just hang out with my friends and loved ones without any stress. Starting the day on that note was so special.

Don't wait another minute to reach out to Jaycie - she's amazing!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Molinaro · Married on 12/29/2018

Jaycie is the best!

My hair and makeup was absolutely perfect for my wedding day! From the first time I contacted Jaycie, she was responsive, helpful, caring and flexible with all the details. During the trial, she really took the time to understand the look I was going for and made sure I was 100% satisfied. I was so nervous about my bridal look and she certainly exceeded my expectations. On the day of the wedding, she did an incredible job on all the ladies and worked efficiently to get us done well ahead of schedule. Jaycie was easy to communicate with throughout the planning process. She has my highest recommendation for all brides and their wedding parties!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Alisa · Married on 09/16/2018

Beyond happy with Jaycie!!

BOOK JAYCIE. you will NOT be disappointed! She will make you feel so beautiful and special on your big day!!! During my trial with her she made me so comfortable I felt like I had known her for years! She’s a sweetheart. A true beauty inside and out!! Very professional and listens to your wants and needs. I changed my mind last minute on my hair because it turned out to be hotter than anticipated and I was so pleased with her work. She’s great. A million more stars to Jaycie!!

Sent on 10/17/2018