Arlington Heights, IL 60004 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Makeup by Jaycie

Jaycie recognizes that every bride is unique and has their own vision of what they want to look like on their big day. She conveniently travels on location for all makeup and hair appointments, consultations and wedding day applications. Jaycie uses high quality products to ensure a flawless applications.

Follow Makeup by Jaycie on

Makeup by Jaycie 2
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 09/28/2019

So perfect!

Jaycie and her team were fabulous! Her positive, calm energy was exactly what I needed. As someone that sometimes becomes overwhelmed by beauty decisions, Jaycie took the wheel and made me look and feel beautiful for my engagement photos and wedding day. She did a fabulous job incorporating fresh flowers into my hair and made my makeup look natural, timeless, and gorgeous! I received many compliments from the photographers, guests, and most importantly, my husband! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Sabrina · Married on 09/14/2019

Most Beautiful Makeup!

Jaycie and her team were a breath of fresh air on the morning of my wedding! They arrived right on time and were so efficient that they were able to do makeup for 12 people with time for touch ups. Jaycie has a very sweet and calm energy which was so nice to have on what was a very hectic morning. Jaycie did my makeup exactly how I wanted and was quick to make any adjustments I asked for. She really wants to make sure that you feel your best and you were truly happy with how you look. My makeup lasted all night without any touch ups at all. It is also an added bonus that she includes lashes and airbrush in her pricing. My bridesmaids looked gorgeous, I've never felt more beautiful and I would absolutely use her in the future for other events! Jaycie is the absolute the best!!!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Makeup by Jaycie's reply:

Thank you Sabrina!! It was an absolute honor to be part of your gorgeous day! I loved working with you and I am so happy you felt beautiful.

Wishing you and John all the happiness!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 07/13/2019

Jaycie is a dream to work with!!!

I absolutely LOVED working with Jaycie and her girls. She is so sweet and flexible. My bridesmaids and I totally loved how our hair and makeup turned out!! I highly recommend Jaycie!!! Thank you for making my wedding dreams come true :)

Sent on 08/07/2019

Makeup by Jaycie's reply:

I loved working with you as well Brittany!! Thank you for the kind review, I am so happy the look came together just like you envisioned!

Real Weddings