Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Gina Ritacco Makeup

www.instagram.com/ginaritacco

Welcome! Makeup By Gina specializes in Professional On-Site bridal makeup artistry catering to the Tri-state area. Utilzing top of the line products from high end brands, and airbrushing system, Gina not only offers a makeup application tailored to your needs, but also leaves you with a stress-free, memorable experience!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Natural Makeup (4)
Consultations (3)
Group Discounts (3)
Group Services (2)

Gina Ritacco is an outstandingly talented makeup artist and I am so happy to have had her as a part of my wedding day. The first time Gina did my makeup was for my engagement shoot, it came out so beautifully that I asked the photographer if she had airbrushed my face (which she didn’t)! I had severe cystic acne as a teenager and was unfortunately left with a lot of scarring and texture on my skin which, is my biggest insecurity. Gina knew exactly what to do to handle my skin type and if you have skin like mine you know how difficult it is to coverup! Gina has done my makeup 3 times and my skin has looked flawless every time and has lasted all day and night. Besides being insanely gifted with her skill, what makes Gina the absolute best is the fact that she will listen and understand your own vision for your makeup and make that happen. She is so passionate about her work and loves making her clients feel as happy and beautiful as ever. If you have Gina as your makeup artist for your wedding day it will be the best decision you make. Gina exudes beauty inside and out. She not only possesses makeup artist wizardry, she is also an amazing person to be around and sends out the best vibes constantly. It’s literally impossible to not be in a good mood when you’re around Gina, her positive energy and gorgeous smile are contagious. I can literally go on about Gina forever! Thank you so much Gina!!!

Profile Picture Britt, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Gina was referred to me by a friend and I am so glad I took the recommendation! Gina is sweet, personable, trendy & knowledgeable. She went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day make up was amazing.

Gina not only made me look stunning for my wedding day but she also came to my house on my bridal shower for my trial appointment. She did my make up as well as my mom and 4 sisters’ make up. She was great. We all loved our looks and loved having Gina in our home. We felt like celebrities!

Gina worked with me leading up to my wedding, helping me coordinate schedules and time slots for myself, 2 mother’s and 11 bridesmaids. She arrived during the early hours of the morning to ensure we were all done by ceremony time! She even helped me with gift certificates to give to my bridesmaids for their make up services!

I would use Gina again in the future for any event that I want to look great for. Her professionalism, personality and talent are hard to come by and I loved the time I got to spend with her.

Profile Picture Megan, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Where do I start?! Gina was absolutely fantastic! She was extremely helpful leading up to the wedding- my makeup trial was flawless and I instantly knew she was going to be perfect for me and my girls. She helped me build a day-of schedule as well, to ensure we were on track for the morning of, which I found to be very helpful.

The day of the wedding she showed up on time (actually a little early, which was great!) and the entire morning went smoothly, as she was pleasant and punctual and did an absolutely amazing job on all of my bridesmaids, and myself as well. Our makeup not only looked amazing, but it lasted ALL NIGHT.

Normally when I go to someone to have my makeup done, I get nervous to see the "big reveal" of what I look like in the mirror, as sometimes I don't really like what I look like afterwards... but I wasn't nervous at all, because I knew I was going to love what she did. ((Plus she NAILED my eyebrows, which is a huge bonus!))

The makeup Gina did was exactly what I had imagined it would be, and I can't thank her enough for everything she did for me and my girls. Everyone, including myself, felt so beautiful all day and night, and I'm still receiving compliments from everyone. I would highly recommend Gina to everyone who is getting married, and wants flawless makeup that lasts all night. She's great!

Thank you for everything Gina! I will definitely be returning to you for other events that I have coming up and I have already recommended you to everyone I know, and will continue to! :)

Profile Picture Jennie, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Discounts, Group Services, Makeup

Gina Ritacco Makeup Pricing