About MBDbeauty LLC

#MBDbeauty

MBDbeauty LLC is Connecticut's premier, award-winning, beauty studio and concierge, offering beauty services for bridal, media, and portraits. We combine artistic talent and exceptional customer service to make you look stunning. We strive to make your experience relaxed and fun, and deliver the look that you want. We specialize in high-definition silicone-based airbrush makeup, traditional makeup, hairstyling, and eyelash enhancements. As one of our valued clients, you will find a level of service more akin to a personal concierge than a beauty studio, including style consultation, and onsite touchups.

Store Location

151 East Street

New Haven CT, 06511

Services include airbrush makeup, traditional makeup, individual eyelash tabbing and hair styling in CT,NY,MA & RI

For more information please contact Andrea Zola, Owner/Operator at (203)819-2658.

Our contact form can be found on our site at www.andreadilieto.com.

www.MBDbeauty.com

Brow/Lash Tinting (2)
Hair Removal (1)
Textured Styling (1)
Tweezing (1)

We were married in October. Andrea and Kelly did makeup and Kelly and Danielle did hair. I am still in love with the way my hair and makeup came out. i look at my wedding photos and say to myself, "I don't know how they do it." I asked Andrea and Kelly to help me achieve a Bohemian style with both my hair and makeup while maintaining a very simple and natural look because I am the type of the person who doesn't really wear makeup. At my trial I had many ideas and visions of what I wanted to look like on my wedding hair. Before they even touched my hair and face they gave me a good look over and looked at the photos (from pinterest etc) that I brought in with me. In a professional way they explained what would look the best for my skin and hair type and they even explained why I should choose certain hair and makeup styles to achieve the best photos. They were very patient with me because I ended up changing my hair style (first I wanted a side twist and then I changed and said I wanted a braid instead). I didn't wear a veil on on my wedding day and Andrea and Kelly helped me pick out a beautiful gold hair piece which I purchased at the studio. On my wedding day they arrived early in the morning and were friendly and upbeat which made me feel good because of course I was nervous. I decided at the last minute that I wanted lip color instead of bare lips and Andrea blended a perfect plum/ burgundy for me on the spot. The lip color stayed on all evening and I was able to buy a similar lip gloss from Andrea to touch up as needed. My lip color matched my flowers perfectly and I received so many complements. I can't recommend MBDbeauty enough. They are more than just a hair and makeup vendor they are true bridal professionals who' expertise is hard to find now a days.

Profile Picture Hobart, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Awesome doesn't begin to describe it. Andrea and her team were so great with me and my bridal party. Kelly kept pictures from my trial, so she knew exactly what we had done. My hair stayed in place the whole night, which is quite an accomplishment considering I have very thick and long hair. The make-up team was also able to do people last minute who decided that day they wanted make-up.
My make-up was awesome. Stayed on the whole night, if only it could be like that all the time!

Profile Picture Brielle, 8/18/17, 3 Reviews

1 VIDEO

MBDbeauty
0:35 minutes

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Delivers a beautiful look for that special day, will make you look like a star! Excellent.

Professional, artistic and talented, Andrea and her staff will take care of you every step of the way. She does amazing work and will create a beautiful look for your special day.

Makeup by DiLieto has a great style in creating incredible make up for weddings. Very clean, smooth, and lasts all day long. Andrea is very easy to work with and is very attentive to details. She even travels from location to location for touch ups while photos are being taken. Any wedding party would be lucky to have Andrea as their make up artist, she's got my vote.

Events