Make-up by Debbie Watson

Make-up by Debbie Watson

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Make-up by Debbie Watson

I guarantee I will treat your wedding as if it were my own.

Hi there!

Thanks for your interest in my work.

I have over twenty-five years experience in the beauty industry, including an extensive background in bridal make-up and airbrush artistry.  My work has appeared in magazines, newspapers, on TV, and in videos and on runways.

If you are feeling a little overwhelmed, trying to figure out your ideal wedding day make-up look, please contact me.  My clients tell me that the manner in which I perform the trial is very unique -- I guarentee you will feel completely at ease and pleased with the outcome.

Or, if you are a true make-up junkie like myself, someone who really "gets" make- up, I am the artist for you as well.  I am comfortable applying any style make-up, including full-on glamour, such as "Kim Kardashion smoky eyes" for example or re-creating  one of Jennifer Lopez's signature looks.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Blowouts (1)
Hair Extensions (1)
Contour Makeup (1)

4.1

My only feedback for Debbie is that I think she needs to use more transition shades for eye shadow. They weren't blended very well and I ended up touching up her work.

Profile Picture User6299800, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Debbie is definitely a makeup expert! My makeup turned out flawless and exactly as I had planned! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture User6086968, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup

Debbie did a fabulous job for my wedding. She was patient with me during my make-up trial and really took the time to listen to what I wanted. On the day of the wedding, Debbie and her assistant arrived right no time, were patient with my mother and bridesmaids, made them all look gorgeous, and stuck to our schedule. It was incredibly convenient to find such a talented make-up artist that comes to you! No rushing. No stress. Just fun!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/9/15, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1476191333134 img1354
220x220 sq 1372034576707 maddy brown wedding
220x220 sq 1319123252337 page5

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Debbie is one of the best make up artists I have the pleasure of working with on weddings. Very fresh and modern style that is easy for me to photograph!

Debbie is an extremely talented makeup artist. Her work on bridal parties is flawless, and she is always a pleasure for myself, as well as the bridal party to work with!

Debbie is an amazing makeup artist.... we have worked together for years and have done many Weddings and Photo Shoots together...

Debbie has a way of making a bride feel even more beautiful on her wedding day. She really listens to the client and gives them the look they are wanting. Kuddos to Debbie!

Debbie is, in my opinion, the best make-up artist in town. She works with the bride and the bridal party to give them the look that they want. She is very flexible but always make sure to keep everyone on schedule at the same time. She is the best! I recommend her to all of my brides.

Events

Chicago, IL 60611   See On Map
314-608-9001 (phone)
15868 Fountain Plaza Dr, Ellisville , MO 63017   See On Map
314-608-9001 (phone)
Evening and weekend appointments also available. Call for current schedule.