Nearby Vendors to Consider

About makeup by christy

i am a freelance makeup artist serving the tampabay area,i will come to you and your wedding party to make it a stress free day. I specialize in bridal makeup and promise to give you the same care and attention that you have put into planning your special day! contact me today for your free trial run.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Makeup (1)
Updos/Styling (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
Fake Lashes (1)

Laaaaaaadies-if you want to look like a stunningly classic bride and bridal party then Christy is your ticket there. Her skills, demeanor and professionalism are beyond many. Plus she has a knowledge of skin types and products that really excel especially since my skin and my maid of honors skin can be quite sensitive. I am overwhelmingly happy with the polished and fabulous look Christy created and very grateful to her for making me feel as beautiful as my love for my husband-

Profile Picture lisa, 11/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling
2.3

Christy was very friendly and my makeup did look great, unfortunately it was the rest of my experience that didn't go well regarding her services. Despite a reminder while sitting in the chair and a frantic call shortly after she left, she forgot to cover my tattoo visible with my dress (and admittedly a teenage regret of mine). After the wedding I reasonably requested a refund for this but she replied that instead she gave my mother a higher quality make up therefore never charged me. However, our contract states otherwise, and I did not think it was very professional for her to "up" the service with my mother, without asking my permission as the one who signed the agreement and paid for the services. After several emails back and forth I was supposed to get a refund, but I never did and she stopped responding. Not only did it make for many awkward moments with family on the day of my wedding, including a talk from my dad seconds before walking down the aisle but the worst part was when I got my pictures back. I'm really sad that I feel like I cannot print out so many of my beautiful photos (obviously one of the biggest price tags) because of this mistake.

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/23/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christy did a free bridal trial with me and even came to me. She was very personable and professional, constantly asking my input to ensure I got the look I wanted. She was the first makeup trial I had and my only one because I instantly knew I wanted her to do my wedding makeup. (She was that good). On my wedding day she arrived on time and was excited and happy. I had gotten darker since my trial, but she was easily able to accommodate. I absolutely loved my look and my bridesmaids did as well. She even did eyeshadow and lip gloss for my flower for free which made her feel special. Overall, Christy is truly amazing at her craft. I will highly recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist and will definitely use her again for any other special occasion I may have.

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1277398116239 christymcdoniebridalmakeup002
220x220 sq 1277398615255 beforetheceremony199

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1277400948208 christybizcard1

no travel fees*free pre trial

Redeem In-Store
i offer free pre trial for future brides to be and no travel fee's.
#WW933c219f811516c3