San Diego, CA 92110 Map · Phone number

About Makeup by Chiachi

We offer makeup and hair services for the Bride, Bridal party and special occasions. Specializing in perfecting the most natural look, while still achieving a glamorous result is our goal. We ensure you look absolutely gorgeous on your special day! We can create the image you have always wanted and tailor the makeup to fit your style and wedding gown. You will be assured a flawless look that will last all night!

• Luna Beauty
Danielle1

4 Reviews for Makeup by Chiachi

• I

Ivana · Married on 10/23/2010

I would highly recommend Chiachi to be your makeup artist for your wedding.

I found Chiachi online. After reviewing her website, I was very impressed by her work and I booked a trial with her immediately. During my trial, I knew I would love to work with her because she was really nice and attentive to my needs. For someone who doesn’t wear a lot of makeup on a regular basis, I was very concerned that I would not look like myself after being made-over. But she reassured me that the outcome will be very natural, yet beautiful, and she definitely delivered. I was so happy with her work that I had her do my makeup for my engagement shoot as well as for my wedding day. All my bridesmaids of different ethnic backgrounds looked gorgeous and my mother, especially, raved about her. Her attention to detail, her organization skills, her dedication to her work, her talent and ability to make faces beautiful and her cheerful personality made her a dream to work with. Don’t hesitate to check her out!

Sent on 11/16/2010

Nupur · Married on 08/07/2010

Chiachi was an absolute joy to work with for our wedding and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a true professional through and through!

My (now) husband and I decided to hold a destination style wedding and brought our family and friends back to San Diego, where we met each other during our undergrad. I found Chiachi's contact info while looking for makeup artists in the SD area and scheduled a trial with her the next time I would be visiting the area. It was an East Indian wedding, so I was looking for someone who could do two completely different looks for my ceremony and reception.

From that very first trial, I knew I loved her work and personality and signed her as my makeup artist right away! Not only is she truly talented and meticulous in her work, but she is completely relaxed and cheerful and makes you feel at ease right away. Her number one goal was to make me happy and that resonated in every meeting she had with me. She's extremely organized and had a timeline that was so easy to follow by the wedding party and our coordinator. She had wonderful ideas on what would work for the day of our wedding, keeping in mind all the colors of my various outfits. She did the makeup in such a way so that it stood out beautifully in pictures, but where I didn't feel like I had too much on when talking to people up close.

Even when I decided to change my hair style from our trial run last minute on my reception night, Chiachi remained calm and relaxed and did my hair exactly how I pictured. It's easy for a bride to get flustered with coordinators coming in and out updating how much time is remaining, but Chiachi kept me calm and relaxed and happy through the whole process.

She is extremely friendly and got along with everyone in our bridal room - including my two sisters and mother. They were all so happy with the makeup she did on them and commented over and over just how nice and pleasant she was to have around.

My husband is also a huge fan of Chiachi's - as he came with me on two trials and she got to know him as he waited for us to finish. He was very impressed with the comfortable sitting area in Chiachi's studio.

Anyone would be lucky to have Chiachi with them on their special day and I feel lucky to have made one of the best vendor decisions of our wedding! Cheers to you Chiachi - wouldn't have been the same without you!!!

Sent on 09/02/2010

Amy · Married on 07/18/2009

Chiachi did my makeup for my engagement photo shoot and my wedding day. She was GREAT!!!! I have worked with two other makeup artists before I met her, she listened to what I wanted and created the look I was looking for.

She did such a wonderful job on my bridal party as well; they were all sooo happy with the makeup. I would recommend her to anyone who needs their makeup done!!!

Amy

Sent on 12/21/2009

Makeup by Chiachi FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations