Brittany Janine

Harrisburg, PA View map

Makeup by Brittany Janine // Beauty Call is a wedding hair and makeup artist located in York, Pennsylvania. Owner Brittany Janine has been working in the makeup industry for more than seven years, and specializes in making brides feel confident and stunning in their own skin. She works closely with her clients to ensure that every detail is as they imagined, and that they remain relaxed throughout the process.

Makeup by Brittany Janine // Beauty Call is proud to offer a variety of options for clients to choose from for the big day. She is happy to meet with you for a consultation and trial to make sure everything is exactly as imagined. When the big day arrives, she can travel to the location of your choice. Brittany Janine is licensed, and offers blowouts and updos for hair. Her makeup options include airbrush, contour, eye, and natural. False lashes can be applied upon request. Makeup by Brittany Janine // Beauty Call is happy to work with groups of up to 15.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$45.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$45.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$65.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$65.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$55.00

$55.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90.00

$90.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

• Alexa
    Alexa Married on 08/14/2021

Beautiful hair and makeup!

Brittany did hair and makeup for myself, my five bridesmaids, my mother in law, and my husband's grandmother. I have oily, finicky skin, and her airbrushed makeup looked flawless. My hair held up through a sweaty August wedding, and all of my bridesmaids loved how their looks turned out. Brittany came up with beautiful hairstyles on the spot for my bridesmaids. She was so fun to work with and kept the day moving right along, so everyone was ready in plenty of time!
    Brittany Married on 06/22/2019

So thankful for Brittany!

Brittany was so great to work with! I booked her after finding her on wedding wire and reading all her reviews about how personable and great she was to work with, and that she was! I asked her if my mom could have a trial makeup session with me, and she said absolutely! My mom and I left our trials so happy with the results, we felt very comfortable with Brittany and were so happy she was able to bring the looks we were envisioning to life! She was so great on the day of, she showed up right on time and was able to stay on track even with my large wedding party. She went above and beyond on my wedding day. I only booked her for makeup for my wedding party, and she ended up doing two hairstyles last minute and stayed to help me put my veil in! She was so sweet to help us with whatever we needed! I can't thank her enough for everything she did for us on my wedding day and I would 1000% recommend Brittany!
    Jaime P. Married on 11/16/2018

A fun, stress-free wedding day!

Thank goodness I found Brittany! She made my wedding day so enjoyable. Getting my hair and makeup done was a relaxing experience and Brittany did an amazing job. I've never felt so beautiful in all my life. She is a true beauty expert, to say the least, and I would highly recommend her!

Real Weddings

• Megan & Anthony
    137 photos · 11/24/2018

Pricing

Brittany Janine Price Rates

Promakeup by Somi Promakeup by Somi Wedding Hair & Makeup

The makeup and hair industry needs professionals who are good at what they do, deliver quality service and deliver on time. Brittany is all these and more. I worked alongside with her for a huge bridal party and she did amazing hairstyles on so many, so quickly that I was amazed. Very efficient, I definitely recommend.

Harrisburg, PA, 17109
Location of (Brittany Janine)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding