579 Elm street, Marlborough, MA 01752 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Makeup By Brigid

I have been doing makeup artistry for weddings and other events since 1988 . I work with Estee lauder products, Mac,christianDior and Glominerals productsl to giving a complete, photo friendly face.

I workl most of the New England area for your big day.
I also offer pretrial-makeovers out of my studio in Marlboro, Ma.

retake 282 29
jodi 283 29
pic1 282 29
retake 282 29
jodi 283 29
pic1 282 29

11 Reviews for Makeup By Brigid

Elisabeth · Married on 05/14/2011

Brigid did the makeup for myself, two of my bridesmaids, and both mothers, and she did a fantastic job! All of us really don't wear any makeup, and Brigid listened to what we wanted and made helpful suggestions to us, never pushing anything we didn't want to do. Her suggestions really did the trick, the makeup work she did was fabulous! Plus she was a lot of fun to work with! :)

Sent on 05/31/2011

Dana · Married on 10/23/2010

All I can say is that Brigid is wonderful!! She did the makeup for myself, my Maid of Honor (sister) and my mom and she did an amazing job. None of us wear makeup very often if at all and Brigid totally understood that. She said that she still wanted us to look like us which I loved. The day of the wedding she came to my hotel with her cases of goodies and was great. My mom wanted something a little different from her test run and it was no problem. Brigid even worked with my photographer to get some "getting ready pictures". I got so many compliments on my makeup which lasted the entire day!!

I would highly recommend Brigid to everyone for any occasion!

Sent on 11/16/2010

Kristina · Married on 08/07/2010

Brigid did my makeup for my wedding and I absolutely loved it! She is so friendly and easy to work with. I had her do my makeup, my bridesmaids and my mother's. My mom never wears much makeup and Brigid did a great job. I don't typically wear that much makeup either but Brigid made me look great. She also listened to what my bridesmaids wanted and made adjustments if they wanted them.

I decided to book her because of the reviews I read and because of her rates. I couldn't see spending $100 for makeup. Brigid did a great job for much less than that. I was so happy with her work i'm going to book her for a lesson.

Sent on 08/24/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Makeup By Brigid 1
    premakeovers
    I offer premakeovers with a discount by appiontment only.

• 579 Elm street Marlborough, 01752 See on map