Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

41 Reviews for Beauty by Tish LLC

4.1

Tish is phenomenal. Her skills at blending the right colors and shades for your skin tone is on point. She was very professional when she did my makeup and 4 bridesmaids. I highly recommend her and will use her again. And did I mention she is great to work with and has a great personality. A beautiful person inside and out!!!

Profile Picture melissa, 5/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tish is 100% genuine, professional, arrived on time, ready, great personality, knowledgeable and overall fantastic to work with.

Profile Picture Tracey, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rarely does the average woman get their makeup professionally done, so when events such as a wedding come up, it's very hard to find someone. When I was looking for someone to do my makeup for my wedding, I went through much trial and error until Tish was recommended to me by a friend. I had already had many instances of error with other makeup artists before my consultation with Tish, and was beginning to worry about not finding anyone to do my makeup. But the moment Tish laid the foundation on my face, I knew I had found my makeup artist.

Tish is 100% professional. She knows makeup, she knows people, and she knows how to be efficient. She is fun and has a positive attitude. Along with myself, Tish did my 3 bridesmaids' makeup and she was able to do it all in an orderly fashion. When she was finished with our makeup, she left us little bags with small sample-sized makeup so we could touch up as the night progressed.

Most importantly, Tish is versatile. I had a diverse wedding party...I am African-American, my maid of honor is white, my matron of honor is Moroccan, and my other bridesmaid is Indian. She handled the diversity without any difficulty. Doing makeup properly for all types of women is very hard to find in the Richmond area, so if you need someone with experience in all races and nationalities, Tish is your makeup artist. I cannot recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Imie, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews