Garden City, NY 11530 Map · Phone number

About Makeup Artistry by Michele

Makeup Artistry by Michele offers on-location makeup services throughout the Long Island/NYC area. She will artistically enhance your natural beauty and give you a flawless look that will last throughout your event. Airbrush Makeup, traditional makeup and individual lash applications available!

Please call 917-608-9845 or email mgamuartist@yahoo.com for more information

MJ0172J1
securedownload3

14 Reviews for Makeup Artistry by Michele

Caitlin · Married on 11/15/2014

The makeup was over the top amazing. I couldn't have dreamed of a better outcome (and we all know it's one of the most important things for the bride!). Our family and friends are still raving about it. Thank you for making my wedding day truly amazing. We will be sure to use you again and again. You are the best!

Morgan · Married on 12/14/2013

Michele was great and did exactly what I asked for! My makeup looked amazing and everyone commented on how great it looked. The best part was that the makeup stayed on all night! My sister is using Michele for her wedding in April. Can't wait. I would definitely recommend!

Nicole · Married on 09/07/2013

Michele Ambery did my makeup for my wedding. She did a fabulous job and I would highly recommend her. My makeup was extremely natural and it lasted perfectly all night. She took her time with me and my family and wanted to make sure everything was perfect. I would definitely contact her if you are looking for a makeup artist!!!

Award

Makeup Artistry by Michele FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair Removal, Makeup
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Electrolysis, Laser
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

Randi Ross Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

When I first met Michele I was impressed by her outgoing personality. When i first saw Michele applying Makeup I was blown away be her KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE! Every BEAUTIFUL BRIDE that enters her chair leaves MORE BEAUTIFUL. Whether she is applying Lashes or Airbrushing her Brides, you can tell Michele takes PRIDE in every step of the way! I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Michele Ambery!!!!

Randi Ross Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

When I first met Michele I was impressed by her OUTGOING personality. When i first saw Michele applying Makeup I was blown away be her KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE! Every BEAUTIFUL BRIDE that enters her chair leaves MORE BEAUTIFUL. Whether she is applying Lashes or Airbrushing her Brides, you can tell Michele takes PRIDE in every step of the way! I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Michele Ambery!!!!

• Garden City, 11530 See on map