P.O. Box 6565, Bridgewater, NJ 08807 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Makeup Artistry by Briyon

Briyon has been in the cosmetic industry for over 6 years. She has worked for and trained under M.A.C Cosmetics for three years. Briyon has also been certified in TV and movie makeup at the world-renowned Last Looks Makeup Academy in New York, NY, bridal makeup at Depaseuale, Sebatian and Trucco and by Nars cosmetics in New York, NY.

Briyon's recent television work includes The Today Show, Excess Hollywood, NBC, C WB11, Teen Choice News, working with The Clique Girlz and Paul Freeman.

Briyon has worked with countless brides to achieve the perfect look for their most important day, models that are looking for the latest trends, flawless faces for prom girls, compelling designs for Halloween costumes and various others.

If you reside in or in the region of the New Jersey area and are interested in having your makeup for any occasion feel free to contact Briyon at (908) 240-6909 with any questions.

P72000871
2annettaengagementpics609
annettaengagementpics609
P72000871

2 Reviews for Makeup Artistry by Briyon

Alicia · Married on 09/24/2011

Briyon was wonderful to work with, very sweet and knows what she is doing! I met her at a bridal expo and then she came and did a free trial for me for my bridal shower. Makeup came out great and anything that I felt needed to be changed she was able to do. I had her do my wedding makeup (airbrush) and it came out great! It lasted the entire night! She was also very flexible when I asked if she could airbrush some scars on my back that I was self concious about and she had no problem doing that and it looked great. Flawless and blended perfectly with my skin. She is great at giving you a natural looking makeup so that you don't look overdone. Very resonably priced.

Sent on 10/18/2011

Kristen · Married on 03/26/2011

I was so happy to find Briyon to do my makeup for my wedding. I don't know a thing about makeup, but she was so easy to work with, I was instantly comfortable. She did a wonderful job, and was extremely affordable. Thank you so much for a stress-free experience and excellent job!

Sent on 04/11/2011

Makeup Artistry by Briyon FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Makeup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Makeup Artistry by Briyon 1
    Recommendation Program
    For every wedding I do the makeup for that you recommended me to you will get $50 off your makeup!

• P.O. Box 6565 Bridgewater, 08807 See on map