Clarksburg, MD 20871 Map · Phone number

About Makeup Artistry By Ana Merces

It's your special day, so it's all about YOU. Making you look and feel your best it's my job... weather you're going for natural or glamorous... I am here to create that perfect look that you've always dreamed of.

I am certified in makeup artistry by Von Lee Aesthetics School and also certified by MAC Cosmetics.

I gained enough experience understanding makeup for photos by working with many photographers. About 3 years ago my bridal business really took off and I decided to focus on that and have been cater to them ever since. I am full time makeup artist and love of what do!
It will be my honor to be part of your special day. My goal is to ensure you feel confident by enhancing your natural beauty with beautiful and flawless makeup.

Featured in the 2011 issue of "INSIDE" Weddings Magazine, Featured on the Knot, Bride's Choice Awards winner of 2009, 2010 and 2011!

AIRBRUSH MAKEUP AVAILABLE!

WHY HIRE MAKEUP BY ANA MERCES

I have received proper makeup training and have learned techniques that enhance each individual's features according to your face shape, complexion, hair style and eye color. The professional makeup I use will make your makeup last through your whole day and you will only need minor touch-ups such as replenishing your lipstick which you will get it for free! My gift to you!
Me as your makeup artist you will never have to worry about cross-contamination or the spread of bacteria. I start with clean brushes, brand new sponges and disposable lip brush and mascara wands.
Because everyone is unique, I will custom blend your foundation to make the skin flawless and the perfect shade for you. Don't hesitate in contacting me for any need that you may have. I can help you achieve that natural classy look you're looking for or to look glamorous, so the only thing you will have to worry about is getting gorgeous!

I have knowledge with all ethnics and complexions. Make that special day even more beautiful!

HIGHLIGHT YOUR NATURAL BEAUTY!

For quotes: info@makeupbyana.com

missdcret
missdc

64 Reviews for Makeup Artistry By Ana Merces

Nicolle · Married on 04/22/2012

Ana did AMAZING work for me, my mother and my 3 bridesmaids! She is such a friendly easing going person. Whenever I had any questions I knew I could always get a hold of her and if I didn't she always responded in a timly fashion. Her make up collection is HUGE and she really knows what she is doing! She remembered everything for our trial and came fully prepared and on time to the hotel the day of. She was always upbeat with a great attitude. Also as an African American bride and many different "shades" of girls in my bridal party it was very important to me that the artist I worked with knew what tones would compliant our skin. Ana nailed this hands down. We looked very natural just what I was looking for! She had no issue with traveling all the way to Gettysburg, PA where the venue was. Her price was so far and reasonable for all she provided and I would definitly recommend the airbrush for your whole party! It looks flawless and it lasted all night even through my tears. You couldn't even tell I cried! I didn't want to take it off when the night was over I was so in love with it! She even brought my mother who NEVER wears make up and is a bit of a Tom boy to tears when she saw herself that is a moment I will have forever :) Great job Ana!! Thank you again! Also I got a free MAC lipstick for touch ups

Sent on 05/08/2012

Christel · Married on 03/10/2012

Ana was great! She made great make-up suggestions and was wonderful on the day of the wedding. Ana even flawlessly touched up a blemish for my mom as she waited for the hair stylist to finish with me. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 03/29/2012

Kathy · Married on 12/10/2011

Ana did a fantastic job for my make-up for my wedding day, and I highly recommend her services to anyone looking for a professional look for any special occasion! I typically do not wear a lot of make-up, so when it came to my wedding, I wanted to make sure that I had a natural look that left me feeling like a better version of myself, and Ana delivered exactly that. During the make-up trial, Ana tried a variety of high end products that would photograph well, and took her time to apply full make-up so I knew exactly how things would turn out on my wedding day. I also picked up some general tips and advice from her about incorporating some of the products she used into my daily routine which was very helpful. On the wedding day, Ana traveled to my venue and was on time and on schedule. My make-up lasted throughout the day without any touch-ups needed. She does provide you with the lipstick she ends up using on you which was which much appreciated. Ana was very nice to work with, and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for special event make-up!

Sent on 03/18/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Makeup Artistry By Ana Merces FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup

• Up Do Specialist
    Up Do Specialist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I recently worked with Ana and found her to be extremely professional, organized, and a flawless makeup artist. Overall she is the best I have seen in awhile, I would absolutely recommend her to all brides out there wanting to look like a million dollars on their big day!

• J.Lynn Bridal Hair Design
    J.Lynn Bridal Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Ana is wonderful to work with! She creates natural, classic, and elegant looks that every bride seeks. Her professional, talented, and warm personality makes you feel so relaxed and comfortable - very important on the big day! Ana is creative but she will also listen carefully to your needs. Not only will she bring out your natural beauty but you can feel confident knowing that your makeup will last throughout your day. You will love the end results! Ana loves what she does, and that truly shows in her work. I highly recommend Ana for your special event!

• InnerGlow Studios
    InnerGlow Studios Wedding Photographers

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Ana is a master of the classic "clean" makep style that truly brings out the inner beauty of her subjects. I have worked with Ana on multiple occasions and each and every time I am awed by her breath-taking work.

• Clarksburg, 20871 See on map