Makeup Artistry by Amy Carr

Contour Makeup (2)
Wedding Party Makeup (2)
Group Services (1)
Natural Makeup (1)

Amy is outstanding, and I am so happy I went to her for my bridal makeup! She did makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, and my mother, and she was so great at walking me through everything she did. It was a hot June day for my wedding, and my makeup stayed in place all day and all night, through dancing, hugs & kisses, sweat, and tears! Amy uses the best makeup, and knows exactly how and when to use them. My makeup look turned out to be exactly was I was looking for, even though I wasn't sure what I wanted in the first place! Would definitely go to Amy again. Thanks Amy for helping to make the day so special!!!

Profile Picture Molly, 6/2/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Amy truly made my day magical! She made me feel like a princess bride from the moment she walked in with her joyful smile and energy to the moment she said goodbye. She took my vision and went above and beyond my expectations. I have never felt so beautiful before. Whatever vision you have for your special event Amy Carr is the prefect and in my opinion only choice!

Profile Picture Rebekah , 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Consultations, Makeup

Amy did my (bride), my sister in law, and mother in law’s makeup for our wedding at Mountain Top Inn (Vermont). She arrived at our house on time. She was very kind and professional. We all loved our makeup and got compliments during the wedding.

Profile Picture Secil, 10/22/17, 1 Review