Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Makeup Artistry by Amy Carr

Be your own kind of beautiful

Hi my name is Amy Carr. I am a professionally trained makeup artist that trained and perfected my skills at Makeup Disignary in Burbank, CA. Having a strong creative passion for all types of makeup, I have been able to participate in special events, weddings, local theater productions, photoshoots and special fx makeup applications. I have been working in the field for many years now.

I always work in a professional and sanitary manner. I use a variety of makeup and I am very knowledgeable about all the products that I use.

Making my clients feel and look their best is so very important to me.Whether you are looking for a sophisticated, high end look or a simple everyday makeup application. I feel its my privilege to listen and produce your vision.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Contour Makeup (2)
Wedding Party Makeup (2)
Group Services (1)
Natural Makeup (1)

Amy is outstanding, and I am so happy I went to her for my bridal makeup! She did makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, and my mother, and she was so great at walking me through everything she did. It was a hot June day for my wedding, and my makeup stayed in place all day and all night, through dancing, hugs & kisses, sweat, and tears! Amy uses the best makeup, and knows exactly how and when to use them. My makeup look turned out to be exactly was I was looking for, even though I wasn't sure what I wanted in the first place! Would definitely go to Amy again. Thanks Amy for helping to make the day so special!!!

Profile Picture Molly, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Amy truly made my day magical! She made me feel like a princess bride from the moment she walked in with her joyful smile and energy to the moment she said goodbye. She took my vision and went above and beyond my expectations. I have never felt so beautiful before. Whatever vision you have for your special event Amy Carr is the prefect and in my opinion only choice!

Profile Picture Rebekah , 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Consultations, Makeup

Amy did my (bride), my sister in law, and mother in law’s makeup for our wedding at Mountain Top Inn (Vermont). She arrived at our house on time. She was very kind and professional. We all loved our makeup and got compliments during the wedding.

Profile Picture Secil, 10/22/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1509028607122 img1385
220x220 sq 1509028607344 img1393
220x220 sq 1509028633205 img1394

1 ENDORSEMENT
Amy is amazing. I have had the pleasure of working with her at several weddings (while photographing or filming the women getting ready) and I noticed shes does really stand-out work. She's also super friendly and very hip. I highly recommend Amy to anyone looking for a top-quality make up artist.

Po box 43, Chittenden, VT 05737   See On Map