Scottsdale, AZ 85255 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Makeup Artist Jenni

SoCal native with over a decade of experience in the beauty and entertainment industry, Jenni Mennes is known for her flawless face applications and innovative skill set. Experienced in bridal and major events, as well as film and photo, Jenni follows her philosophy of: bring out the highest caliber of beauty potential in all her clients allowing them to feel the maximum version of their self. Servicing all of Phoenix and surrounding areas as well as all of Southern California.

Providing technique in modern and vintage classic makeup styles, utilizing both classic and airbrush applications for absolute flawless finishes.

Contact Jenni today and book your consultation. Bridal/event trials available. 760-595-5048

*caters to eco friendly, and skin allergy necessities (please indicate as to any conditions or personal requests in consultation)

*highest standards of sterilization utilized at all times to provide clients with a safe and assuring service.

*industry quality products used at all times.

Follow Makeup Artist Jenni on

• FacesByEmmy
  • Blo Blow Dry Bar
  • Le Beige Beauty
  • Face Time Aesthetics by Cynthia Carsten

1 Reviews for Makeup Artist Jenni

Loraine · Married on 11/07/2015

Jenni is phenomenal! I'm glad I got in contact with her for our november 2015 wedding. She did my bridal makeup 6 bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom. She catered to all of our requests and make every single one of us feel elegant. She uses top self makeup which is awesome, she did patch tests on all of us to make sure none of us would have issues. She cleaned and sanitized everything including the chair between girls, and I noticed her going through the disposable mascara wands like crazy, she explained that she never "double dips" so the makeup won't get anyone's germs or debris in them, so it cannot be passed to anyone (it was impressive her attention to detail to keep all of us beautiful AND safe). She knew exactly how to cover our flaws and contoured us without ANY harsh lines (I was nervous about the continuing, didn't want to look like A tiger with stripes that I've seen others pass off as looking good). She made us feel like princesses, she kept us all smiling with jokes and fun wedding day humor, but also made sure we all ate and we're drinking water and staying hydrated. She was quick paced and stuck to our time lines. My makeup lasted ALLLLL day and night! She even gave me samples of everything in a cute little bag so if I needed to touch up I could. She bridal shadowed me for 2 hours and omg she was a life saver! She kept me hydrated, touched me up after dinner, toasts etc. she helped my wedding coordinator so much it was like having 2 of them, except jenni went above and beyond. She tracked down my flip flops when my feet got tired, she kept all my brides maids makeups perfect, she carried things like women's products and stitch kits and double sided tape, bandaids, even a small bottle of mouthwash for me! She was worth every penny plus the tip! I was sad to see her leave when time was up. Thank you so so so much Jenni, a thousand times thank you. You made my day amazing and you made me feel truly beautiful.

Sent on 03/23/2016

• Scottsdale, 85255 See on map
    Location of (Makeup Artist Jenni)