Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Makeup and Image by Olga

Makeup Artist/Esthetician
Over the course of my career, I have always strived to empower each and every woman who comes to me with confidence in her appearance.. and bring out the best in each individual woman ..whether she is interested in more radiant, younger-looking skin, a new makeup look, makeup for a special occasion, a makeup lesson, or a total image makeover.

I offer my passion for makeup, fashion, and beauty.. along with my experience in fashion writing, retail, design, makeup artistry, and my training as a skin care and image consultant and licensed esthetician.

I am located in Rhode Island, but able to travel.

I am available for private consultations/lessons, bridal/special occasion makeup, model portfolios, editorial, commercial, glamour, television, and film.

Please view my complete portfolio at http://www.makeupandimage.com and feel free to contact me if I can make a difference for you!

Olga

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Providence

6 Reviews for Makeup and Image by Olga

Facials (2)
Waxing (1)

I am ready for the cover shot anytime I leave Olga's establishment. The treatment is second to none. Olga is professional, courteous, and compassionate about her work and clients. Her knowledge surpassed my expectations. I always leave completely satisfied. I have recommended her services to friends and family who also feel the same. Her pricing is more than reasonable and the service is exceptional, it makes you feel like you got away with robbery.

Profile Picture Audrey , 8/20/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Facials, Waxing

Olga is Amazing! It's like going to visit family when you walk in her studio! It's peaceful and relaxing! And she's just all around wounderful!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Olga is absolutely amazing. I have been struggling with acne for many years, 3 dermatologist later and they still were unable to clear my skin up. Olga has given me the confidence of beautiful skin through a series of facials and home care spa products. The products she has suggested for me have truly made a difference in my daily skin routine. Also, she is helping me become honey moon ready with waxing! She is incredible. I would suggest her to friends who want beautiful skin, and I would definitely recommend her to a bride who wants to look top notch for her wedding and honeymoon!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews