Makeup and Hair by Alina Karaman, LLC

Makeup and Hair by Alina Karaman, LLC

About Makeup and Hair by Alina Karaman, LLC

Professional Makeup artist and Hairstylist

Alina Karaman is a makeup artist and hair stylist, serving Washington, DC/VA/MD areas on-site. Wedding, grooming, evening, red carpet, TV makeup and hair is her specialty. Named as one of the best places for wedding hair and makeup in DC by CBS DC, also a freelance artist for Turner Network (CNN) and FOX.

Alina's goal is to make you feel beautiful on your special day - wedding, engagement, event or photo shoot - you name it. Your makeup and hair will last, and you will feel and look great!

Alina has worked on numerous weddings, and  publishing's such as New York Post, Inside Counsel, Washington Life, I am Modern, Global Women Magazine, Ca Va, B-52 (Ukraine), and Tuning (Ukraine). In addition, she has worked for many events, including  the Kennedy Center Honor Awards in 2012 and the White House Correspondents Dinner in 2011 and 2012.

Please check Alina's portfolios, because pictures are worth a thousand words. For the latest work in live stream please follow Alina's Instagram account @alinagkar or serach by #MakeupAndHairByAlinaKaraman #MakeupByAlinaKaraman #HairByAlinaKaraman

Only high quality professional makeup and hair cosmetics is used, airbrush makeup is available and doesn't cost you extra

You will get a very fast response to any of your questions by email  YourBeauty@AlinaKaraman.com Or you can always call us  202-2572447

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Makeup Trial (4)
Natural Makeup (3)
Licensed (2)
Wedding Party Makeup (2)

I would highly recommend Alina Karaman for any of your hair and makeup needs! My daughter and I had our makeup and hair done by her for my daughters wedding. We both had pictures of what we wanted, and she did that, exactly. She is professional, friendly, on time and is excellent at what she does. She is extremely talented and anyone should be pleased with her services! Also, we had an evening wedding, I slept in my makeup and lashes and it still looked good the next day!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ann, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Alina did hair and makeup for me and my mom for my wedding, and she did the most AMAZING job! Before the wedding, Alina came to my home for the hair and makeup trial. After talking with her about my vision and showing her inspiration photos, she created my dream wedding look which she also replicated for my wedding day! The hair and makeup looked beautiful, was comfortable, and lasted all day. Alina also has a lot of professionalism in that she is very friendly with her clients, is on time, and completes the looks in the time allotted with ease and perfection. Thank you for making me feel so special on my wedding day, Alina!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Makeup and Hair by Alina Karaman, LLC Pricing

Brow/Lash Tinting
Maximum Group Size
9 AWARDS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Alina is very talented! I love working with her and am always amazed at how beautifully she transforms her clients. I highly recommend Alina for your makeup services!

Alina is incredible. Her work is absolutely fantastic and she is extremely amiable and refreshing. Would recommend her as a lovely addition to any bride's special day.

Awesome job on the whole wedding party,Everyones makeup looked natural and glowing!!

Alina is great with what she does. I constantly recommend her to my clients. She is very professional and creative. We will work with her in very opportunity. Daphne Vonal Pronto Photography

Events

DC/VA/MD, VA 22102   See On Map
202-257-2447 (phone)
Makeup and Hair by Alina Karaman, LLC is a wedding makeup artist and hair stylist from McLean, VA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including VA, DC, and MD. Makeup and Hair by Alina Karaman, LLC is a professional wedding makeup artist and hair stylist that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry for many years. We specialize in bridal makeup and hair.