Makenzi Laine-Professional Makeup Artist

• Divine Weddings Hair & Makeup by Tammie Garza

17 Reviews for Makenzi Laine-Professional Makeup Artist

Alexandra Johnson · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Makenzi does absolutely beautiful work!! I could not have been happier with how my hair and makeup turned out as well as all of my bridesmaids! She was such a pleasure to work with and has a wonderfully calming spirit about her. I would highly recommend Makenzi to anyone for anything, Thank you!

Sent on 04/15/2020
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 10/16/2020

Makenzi is the best!!

Makenzi is amazing! She makes you look like yourself but at your best! Too often the makeup I had done in other weddings was over the top and made me not even look like myself. Makenzi celebrates everyone’s uniqueness and highlights it for the better. I LOVED my wedding hair and makeup. Makenzi is beyond sweet and professional. She makes you feel so beautiful in your own skin. Talking with her is so easy and she makes you calm and giddy on your day! Thank you for making me and my wedding party stunning!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Nurrie Wilson · Married on 11/16/2019

Ten stars for Makenzi!!!

All I need to say is that I literally teared up when I looked at myself in the mirror after Makenzi finished my makeup on my wedding day. I had a rough week leading up to the big day, with the flu causing insane dryness, and my period coming and causing a terrible breakout. I was convinced I couldn’t possibly feel beautiful, and cried to my fiance and best friends about it.

Enter: Makenzi. She made me feel like myself again, and no one could tell I had the flu or any breakouts. I felt so beautiful and felt like myself - like the positive, carefree, and NOT vain woman my fiance wanted to marry! I was so impressed with her talent and her understanding of my insecurities.

I can’t say enough about her! I found her because I fell in love with the makeup at a friend’s wedding, as the bride and bridesmaids looked flawless. They still looked like themselves, no cakey foundation or overly done eyelashes, but just looked beautiful and radiant. I booked her immediately for my wedding the following year. Her prices are comparable to any artist, but her skills are far above! My bridesmaids and mom were ALL happy with her and her team’s work. She brought in three additional artists to help out, as we had 11 women to get ready. Wow did she choose a great team! They were all friendly and incredibly talented. I had my dog with me and they were all animal lovers, too :)

BOOK HER!

Sent on 12/28/2019

• Austin, 78757 See on map
    Location of (Makenzi Laine-Professional Makeup Artist)