Make Your Day Events

Fishers, IN View map
$700 Package Price

$700 Package Price

Make Your Day Events is a wedding planning service based in Fishers, Indiana. Owner Diane Yows discovered her passion for special events while planning her own nuptials. She loves creating memorable weddings so couples can enjoy celebrating with their loved ones. This event specialist transforms soon-to-be newlyweds’ ideas into reality through dedicated planning services.

Make Your Day Events offers a variety of planning packages for couples holding many different styles of weddings. Diane has designed full-service, partial, and day-of packages to suit couples’ diverse needs. Each service includes wedding management services on the day of the event. She provides complimentary consultations to get to know couples and their requirements for their special day. Areas this company covers range from budget management to timeline finalization.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$450

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$700

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$25

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• W
    Will W. Married on 10/18/2020

Great Service

My wife and I hired Diane for day-of coordination of our wedding. Diane was fantastic to work with, and we were very satisfied with our decision to go with her. She was easy to communicate with and put in the extra effort to make sure we had the wedding we imagined. She was very organized throughout the whole process and helped us put together an hour-by-hour timeline for the day. We got married in October 2020, so had a smaller event with covid-related precautions and Diane was understanding and able to help us make things safer for everyone attending. I would recommend Diane in a heartbeat, she is so nice and easy to work with, and I could tell she really cared about our wedding. Worth every penny.

Make Your Day Events's reply:

Thank you to the both of you for choosing me to be a part of your special day. It was my pleasure. Wishing you both many blessings and happiness!
  • Meredith
    Meredith P. Married on 09/26/2020

Perfect for my COVID Wedding

I was worried that when we decided to have a small ceremony at my parent's farm it would take away some of the "specialness" of a wedding, and would stress my parents out not allow them to just be in the moment. Diane to the rescue! She was able to take care of all the things the day of, and really took on whatever we asked of her. She managed my parents and me (all type-A) gracefully and allowed us to keep in control but always reminded us that we were paying her to help! She set up the ceremony the day of, helped plan lunch/brunch, coordinated with the restaurant for the reception, confirmed vendors and really made the day run so smoothly. We can't thank her enough!

Make Your Day Events's reply:

Thank you! It was my pleasure and honor to make sure you and your family enjoyed such a special day to the fullest!

Pricing

Make Your Day Events Price Rates

14309 Gentry Drive Fishers, IN, 46038
(317) 523-8399
Location of (Make Your Day Events)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding