Parkville, MD 21234 Map · Phone number

About Make up by Christina Hart

Hello,

First of all let me start of by saying congratulations!! This is such a exciting time in your life and I hope you are enjoying every moment. To give you a little back ground, I am a licensed Make up Artist and Esthetician and have been in the field for over 7 years. I will travel to your location ( Annapolis, DC, Baltimore) or you can arrange a trip to the Spa where I work for a day of pampering! I also offer a full range of service leading up to your special day including, waxings, facials and chemical peels.
If you have any further questions please contact me at christinahart@verizon.net or 410-530-6125

-Christina Hart

CLA5750
WeddingMakeup

11 Reviews for Make up by Christina Hart

Lauren · Married on 11/21/2015

Very sweet person!!She did an awesome job! Thank You so much, couldn't had done it with out you!!

Sent on 02/01/2011

Suzanne · Married on 09/09/2011

Christina takes professionalism and customer service to another level. I was lucky enough to have Christina do my make up for our wedding day along with my some of my bridesmaids and mother. Everyone looked amazing. I received so many compliments the day of my wedding and I have Christina to thank. Christina works with you so that you are 100% satisfied with your makeup and is so easy going and laid back. I will be calling Christina the next time I have a big occasion!

Sent on 09/28/2011

Ally · Married on 06/11/2011

Christina was AMAZING!! She was so helpful with suggestions and ideas for my makeup. The day of the wedding she was on time and ready to go, I was very nervous about the whole day but she had such a calming presence and good advice to help make me feel better. I would recommend her to anyone. My makeup turned out fabulous! Christina even applied false eyelashes for an extra pop, they looked so good no one could even tell they weren't mine:)

Sent on 08/15/2011