MAKE my day!

KeAira D. Perry Independant Senior Beauty Consultant, Grand Rapids, MI 49508 Map · Phone number

About MAKE my day!

Thank you for visiting my storefront! I love to keep up with the latest trends and showcase my crazy talent at venues such as hair/fashion shows, costume parties, and other creative venues! I enjoy prom and engagement picture makeovers! My all time favorite occasion, however, is weddings! I have had all sorts of brides (literally), and I learn and grow from each of them! My take on bridal beauty...whatever the bride wants! As long as she looks and feels glamorous and simply beautiful she's sure to enjoy her day. My all time favorites are those who never wear make-up and are super nervous about doing it the day of. It is such a joy for me to see them pleasantly surprised at how absolutely gorgeous and flawless they can be! I am a Mary Kay Senior Beauty Consultant and I understand that good skin care is a vital part of the beautification regime. Contact me for a free consultation!

Jackie2
makeupyouth
Jackie2
perfection
MAKE my day!

3 Reviews for MAKE my day!

Charde · Married on 08/15/2010

I loved every moment!

Sent on 09/08/2010

Katie · Married on 08/14/2010

My experience was excellent. My make-up was perfect and would recommend KeAira.

Sent on 08/30/2010

Tiffany · Married on 05/21/2005

KeAira did a great job, she saw my vision and brought it to life. She was very attentive and professional. I would most definiately book her again!

Sent on 08/30/2010

MAKE my day! FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure

• KeAira D. Perry, Independant Senior Beauty Consultant Grand Rapids, 49508 See on map
    Leave a message anytime day or night to schedule your free consultation!