Howell, NJ 07731 Map · Phone number

Make me up eva  7
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 06/14/2019

Simply amazing!

I have been going to Eva for makeup for years now & knew there was no other choice for my wedding day! Eva set me up with Diana and I could not have been happier. Diana is the queen of a natural glam look and gave me exactly what I was looking for. Her and Leah did an amazing job glamming up myself and my gals. They were efficient, personable, and paid close attention to the requests that each individual had. I personally was having an eye issue the morning of my wedding and could not control the tears that were flowing. Diana was patient, stayed till the bitter end of us getting ready, and made sure that I was completely satisfied before making her hour plus journey home. I could not have been happier with how well everyone's makeup turned out the day of my wedding! You girls are simply incredible at what you do. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Jeff Kolodzinski · Married on 05/25/2019

Two happy grooms

We were very happy to include Eva into our big day. Being two grooms, we had no idea where to begin when it came to coordinating makeup for our groomswomen. Eva and her team helped to make sure that everything was perfect for us. All of the girls loved their looks!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 05/04/2019

Could Not Be Happier

I told Eva and Diana (my artist) that one of the most important things for me is that I “looked like myself”. To say Diana nailed it is an understatement. Not only was I beyond impressed with how my makeup was done, but so was my sister, mother mother-in-Law & grandma-in-law! Each person felt comfortable at all times, felt their wants were heard and commented on what a great job Diana did. My wedding morning was so relaxing and fun because I knew I was in great hands. I got nothing but compliments all night long and despite sweating my booty off on the dance floor, my makeup was FLAWLESS even in the after party pics. I literally could not rave enough about this company!

Sent on 05/08/2019