Make me up eva

• Beauty By Arielle

42 Reviews for Make me up eva

• Nicole

Nicole D. · Married on 11/14/2020

Amazing bridal makeup trial!

Had a bridal makeup trial with Lace and booked right away! They are extremely professional and responsive. Definitely know how to make you feel comfortable.

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • Alyssa

Alyssa C. · Married on 10/09/2020

Evelyn was perfect, flexible and accommodating

This business is so amazing - they were able to schedule me with all my number changes and COVID shenanigans. I just really appreciate Eva and team working with me. I had Evelyn and she was so wonderful at the trial and day of - all the women are so competent at makeup, I cannot believe it! Everyone commented on my makeup all night (and I still looked like me). And yes, I mean all night, even after wearing a mask ladies! Only lipstick reapplication needed! AMAZING! I am about to blow up this post with some amazing makeup shots... there are so many!!!

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Emily

Emily L. · Married on 10/03/2020

Emily L. 10/3/20 wedding

Make Me Up Eva far beyond exceeded my expectations! It was always easy to communicate, and everything was explained perfectly. At my trial, I showed Jamie a picture of what I was looking for and she made my dream vision a reality! On my wedding day, Jamie once again exceeded everyone's expectations. She was patient with my mom who wasn't sure what she wanted and she touched us all up and made sure everything was perfect before she left. I cannot say enough how great it was to work with everyone with Make Me Up Eva and I would 10/10 recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/05/2020

2 Real Weddings

• Howell, 07731 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Make me up eva )