813 Madrona St. E, Monmouth, OR 97361 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Make It Known Media

Make It Known Media is a wedding videography company based in Monmouth, Oregon, also serving the greater Portland area. These professional videographers know that there are so many precious moments that make up your wedding, and they strive to ensure that your one-of-a-kind story is captured from that first look before the ceremony to the last dance at the reception, along with all the special details in between.

Using cinematic and short-form filming styles, Make It Known Media is happy to service pre-ceremonies, ceremonies, and receptions. Couples working with this company can receive their final video in either a digital download or on a USB flash drive. Wedding services offered by Make It Known include the following:

• Additional hours

15 Reviews for Make It Known Media

• BREANNA

Breanna W. · Married on 07/26/2020

Just the best!

I can’t recommend Make It Know Media highly enough. Seth is just the best. We FaceTimed with him twice before our wedding so his care and dedication to our wedding and our story was apparent from the get go. Planning a wedding during 2020 is a bit of a wild ride and Seth was a welcome source of calm and comfort all along the way. He was so willing to work with us, no matter what our wedding ended up looking like (luckily we were able to have a normal ish wedding). Seth got our ceremony video back to us exceptionally quick. Given everything, he wanted us to be able to share that with those who couldn’t attend as soon as possible. Such a thoughtful touch. On the day of our wedding Seth couldn’t have been more fun to work with! Exceedingly kind, outgoing and upbeat it was effortless to work with him all day. He worked so wonderfully with our photographer and I believe that having him there added to the quality of our photos as well, he was super creative when coming up with cool looking shots and spots for both pictures and video. It’s true that they say your wedding day goes by in the blink of an eye, and I am so grateful we’ll forever have the videos to look back on. In 20 years, they’ll truly be priceless

Sent on 08/01/2020

Veronica S. · Married on 07/17/2020

Amazing Videographer

Seth does amazing work! He filmed our wedding video (we got married July 2020) and we are obsessed. I watch it almost daily. My husband and I are fairly shy and quiet people, so for our wedding we weren’t going to write our own vows. Seth suggested doing day of letters. I will forever be grateful for Seth for that suggestion because we were able to share our special words to each other privately, not in front of a crowd and now we have those letters forever because Seth included them in our video. I truly cannot imagine my wedding day without Seth. I had typical wedding jitters and Seth kept the mood light, fun, and kept us laughing. He makes you feel comfortable, and even confident in front of the camera. He is very professional and responded very quickly to my many emails/questions. We received our ceremony edit, and teaser very quickly after the wedding and soon after, our highlight film. Seth captured all of our special moments that I will cherish forever. If you need a videographer, I HIGHLY suggest Make It Known Media. Seth is a great person. He is extremely professional, and keeps you smiling and laughing the whole time. Seth is great to work with and his work is amazing! He puts a lot of thought and care into his videos. It truly shows in his work. My husband and I are very thankful to have met Seth and we couldn't be happier with the work Seth did.

Sent on 08/31/2020

Make It Known Media's reply:

Thanks Veronica! You and Dakota were a dream to film. You letters got me immediately and I knew from that moment on this wedding was special. Many blessings in your life ahead.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Make It Known Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1995
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2995
    Add'l Hours
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• 813 Madrona St. E Monmouth, OR, 97361 See on map
    9717191456 (Phone number)
    Location of (Make It Known Media)