Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Make It Happen Consulting

Turning Wedding Dreams Into Reality
Make It Happen Consulting is taking the Mission of "Turning Dreams to Reality"  to another level.  This wedding coordinating service is all about making sure the bride and groom have the happiest day ever.  No stress, no confusion just a fairy tale come true.

We have already worked with two brides to organize, eliminate stress and help things run smoothly.

Contact us today about how we can assist you from start to finish.

Categories: Wedding Service, Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Washington DC

2 Reviews for Make It Happen Consulting

Carla Thorpe has only been our wedding coordinator for approx one month, and when she started, she has really hit the ground running. She's very organized and informative about the aspects of being a wedding coordinator. She schedule appointments and she always prompt and on time for everything. She's very much in touch with all of the local wedding vendors. Just a great coordinator overall.

Profile Picture April, 6/20/09, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

"I was blessed to have Carla Thorpe on board while planning my June wedding
earlier this year. I made an attempt to coordinate my own wedding plans in
an attempt to save money and Ms. Thorpe was not only a life saver but a pure
blessing to not only myself but the rest of the Bridal party in the days
leading up to my dream wedding!

I already knew Carla maintained a high standard of service and
professionalism as a business consultant but was impressed by her continued
ability to "make it happen" in my personal world as well! Thanks Carla!"

Profile Picture Nina, 6/14/08, 1 Review

2 Photos
220x220 sq 1227017263422 atlantis
220x220 sq 1227017307797 ontopofthewarehouse2

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Great company and advice.

Carla is always my "go to" girl for ideas and recommendations. She's a great resource, detail-oriented, and polite. I can always depend on an honest answer to any question that I may have. We've organized, assisted, plotted and attended many events together. Our future looks bright, we're excited to say. Carla ranks very HIGH on my "Dependable" list.

PO Box 575, Alexandria, VA 22313   See On Map