Billerica, Billerica, MA 01821 Map · Phone number

About Makarios Catering

Based in Billerica, Massachusetts, Makarios Catering creates custom wedding cakes and desserts for couples in the surrounding area. The team is dedicated to providing high-quality cakes and personalized service, ensuring that your desserts are unique and memorable. Honored to be a part of your wedding day, these professional bakers will work diligently to create the wedding cake of your dreams.

Makarios Catering offers a wide range of services, catering to every couple’s individual taste and preferences. Consultations and private cake tastings are available, allowing you to sample various flavors and share your vision for your cake design. Every cake is crafted using high-quality, local, and organic ingredients, ensuring that every bite is to your satisfaction. The team specializes in traditional African cakes, as well as dessert tables, wedding favors, and a variety of delicious desserts.

• Black-owned
e47d2c8ba8dcce14 1523996314 116dc024fecc5d63 1523996311965 13 IMG 20171224 WA00
img 2898 51 1002315 160755405669483

2 Reviews for Makarios Catering

Hanifa · Married on 10/20/2019

The Most DELICIOUS cakes I have tasted thus far! Amazing!

A great wedding must have good music, good food/ alcohol and an Amazing cake. My husband and I (mostly I) were nervous about our wedding cake. It was a big deal. After looking around for a while and not having any luck, ... a good friend recommended Makarioscatering, I was excited. I met with Marion weeks later, she was personable and understood what I wanted. She made me feel at ease with this whole wedding prep thing! ( at least for the cake part). She then made us sample of 8 different flavors of mini cakes coz I couldn’t decide lord! ( she offers more than that btw 🤗 but I had to control myself)... n then the decision was made. We chose 3 flavors out of 8 and our wedding cake was DELICIOUS WOW!, beautiful with the exact details we wanted. She was efficient, professional, very very friendly. Our guest ate all the cake, enjoyed it and complimented it so much! ( u will know when the cake isn’t good!) also provided the cake cutters, customized toasting flutters and cake topper.
    I would highly recommend Makarioscatering cakes and services to anyone for any occasion.
    Thank you Makarioscatering for being part of our big day and for gifting us with another cake on our 1st year anniversary! 🤗🤗 that was such a nice surprise.

Sent on 12/14/2020

Makarios Catering FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Anniversary Cake
    Cake Cutters
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
    Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 4
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Fruit
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Cutters
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Lactose Free
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Local
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?
    Not Required

• Billerica Billerica, MA, 01821 See on map
    978-650-3120 (Phone number)
    Location of (Makarios Catering)