6006 pin oak drive, McKinney, TX 75070 Map · Phone number

About maitee miles

Maitee Miles is an award winning, published make-up artist and hair stylist. Maitee Miles has worked in the beauty industry for over 15 years. With a family background in the beauty biz, she has extensive knowledge in products and application. Formerly trained by Sebastian International, she has worked Runway on T.V. and film, specializing in Wedding Day Hair and Make-up. Maitee has the innate ability to enhance your natural beauty, not mask it. Known for her warm and energetic personality, she always delivers perfection.

With a client list that includes Jenna Bush and countless reviews in The Knott, People and D Magazine you'll be amazed at who you see in the mirror when she's done!

052608300x4001
052608300x4001

18 Reviews for maitee miles

Katherine · Married on 04/14/2018

I cannot, absolutely cannot, find the words to adequately express how INCREDIBLE this lady and her team are. They are efficient, prompt, professional, and FANTASTIC. They go above and beyond and the hair/makeup is incredible. Maitee is a wonderful person. She listens to what you want and talks you through whatever you need. She is accessible and fun. I didn't have a "set look" for my bridesmaids, I just wanted them to look so gorgeous, and omg they (and I) never looked better. Would highly recommend (AKA if you don't use her you are insane). I will be hiring her for other events in the future, no doubt about it!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Patricia · Married on 04/14/2018

What an amazing artist and wonderfully genuine professional. The entire experience was second to none. Our daughter and her bridesmaids looked stunning. Thank you Maitee for your talent and your artistry

Sent on 04/29/2018

Holley · Married on 02/09/2017

My make up artist was Tricia Gulikers from Maitee Miles company! She was amazing. I was picky about my makeup and she did exactly what I wanted. Made sure my makeup wasn't too heavy and gave me perfect glowing skin. Tricia also helped make my wedding day FUN! She is not only amazing at makeup she is a blast to hang out with! She did makeup all of my bridal party and family quickly making everyone feel their most beautiful!

Sent on 10/25/2017