Maison Rouge at Paris on Ponce

716 Ponce de Leon Pl NE, Atlanta, GA 30306 Map · Phone number

About Maison Rouge at Paris on Ponce

Located on Ponce De Leon Ave between Freedom Parkway and Boulevard. You can find us across Chipotle, Green's Beverages, adjacent to 8ARM or right off the Beltline.

Sprawling over 46,000 square feet, Paris on Ponce showcases art, antiques, furnishings, and oddities — room after room of surprise and delight. Spend an hour or spend a day exploring the endless charms of our warehouse of dreams.

5 Reviews for Maison Rouge at Paris on Ponce

So romantic, fully decorated, great lighting, very flexible and friendly workers. Kinda pricey, but in rare beauty and what I saved not buying flowers or any decor (venue provided simple cafe tealight centerpieces), and bringing in our own preferred vendors and alcohol, I think I still saved lots of money. Looking out on the ATL skyline while having cocktails, and the intimate seating was a highlight for everyone. Had lots of guests commenting on how unique our wedding was, and saw lots of photos from guests enjoying themselves in the ambiance and throughout the antiques area. I hope to have an anniversary party there in the future!!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Diane · Married on 04/20/2013

I had my wedding here, and they were the MOST Flexible, Cooperative, Accommodating venue I looked at. They have vendor suggestions but you can use any vendor you want at no extra charge. It's also Bring your own alcohol, at least it was when I was there, but we were able to bring in our own wine and champagne which really saved us a Lot of money. The venue has enormous amounts character, we didn't need any extra decorations. Really it was my perfect venue, I would suggest this venue to anyone looking for an amazing space.

Sent on 01/29/2015

Abie · Married on 02/11/2012

Paris on Ponce was such a wonderful venue. We had our ceremony on the stage with reception in the same roomy o follow. Dennis was really easy to work with and very flexible. He just wanted us to have the best day, and we did! He even supported all of my wacky ideas! The venue itself is so unique that I guarantee you that there is no other venue like it. This is not the place for a traditional bride, but if you are off-beat and a bit rock n roll, this is absolutely the place for you!

Sent on 06/30/2012

• 716 Ponce de Leon Pl NE Atlanta, GA, 30306 See on map
    Location of (Maison Rouge at Paris on Ponce)