Culpeper, VA 22701 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 93
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Main Street Weddings & Events

Congrats, you're engaged! Not only can we help you find the best venue and professionals for your wedding or event, but we can also create a design and aesthetic that is the perfect complement to your style. We consider ourselves your full service event production team for the couple that desires complete event design, rentals, coordination, and implementation. From the time of our first meeting, you will be guided in the selection of all the components that will make your event spectacular. The theme, décor, menu, and venue will be custom designed according to your vision.

Décor Rentals: We are delighted to offer an extensive (and ever-growing) inventory of fun, versatile props and decor to complete your wedding day vision. Wooden ceremony benches, farm tables, sliding barn doors, lanterns, table numbers, ceremony arches, lighting, and drapery are just a few of our specialty rentals.

Linen Rentals: From basic to burlap and matte satin - our tablecloths, napkins, runners and sashes are offered at wholesale pricing for our wedding clients.

We primarily service Northern VA, Warrenton, Culpeper, Luray and Charlottesville.

Rentals are available at discounted rates to our planning clients, but you do not have to book planning services in order to secure rentals for your wedding day. Please visit our website for full inventory and pricing - www.mainstreetweddings.com.

Follow Main Street Weddings & Events on

1347522318205800148453475557170270263655226o

• Videos 1

35 Reviews for Main Street Weddings & Events

Sara · Married on 06/09/2018

I simply haven't the words to accurately describe how incredible Jessica and her team were. Our wedding was a complete and total success and I owe it all to Jessica. From the moment we first sat down to talk 'vision,' I knew that I could breathe again because Jessica would help me handle all of the wedding craziness :) I simply couldn't handle all of the stress of planning a wedding, let alone all of the day-of details. We enlisted the services of Jessica at Main Street Weddings. She truly made our day possible. Every detail was planned out, every concern/question of mine was heard, and she even saved the day when my photobooth randomly cancelled on us the morning of the wedding! She took it upon herself to find another photobooth and make sure it arrived, and was set up, on-time! I will recommend Jessica to every single person I can because she truly made our day PERFECT. Thank you, Jessica!!!!!!

Ashley · Married on 05/05/2018

Jessica was an essential part in making my wedding day absolutely perfect. My mom passed away 6 months before my wedding and Jessica was so understanding and really assisted me in getting everything together when it was no longer my main focus. She helped me put together all the little details and my day turned out better than expected. She helped calm me and come up with a back up plan when there was an 80% chance of rain on my wedding day and shifted things around quickly when it didn't end up raining. I didn’t really give Jessica much direction, I just told her to make everything look nice and I loved the way everything came together, especially because of the wonderful rentals I got from Main Street Weddings including tables, chairs, tablecloths, napkins, glasses, table numbers, and antique windows for table assignments. I would highly recommend Main Street Weddings for all your planning and rental needs!

Main Street Weddings & Events 1
    Main Street Weddings & Events 2

Tina · Married on 11/11/2017

Initially, I was only seeking a one month wedding planner, since I felt I would be good on my own with the planning. However, Jessica offered their service of planning that is quite useful for the 3 months prior leading up to the wedding day. She is very responsive to all my emails and text messages throughout the entire wedding planning process. Jessica and her team did a fabulous job executing the schedule of events on the day of. It was seamless, even when unexpected things came up like shuttle run delays - I didn't have a clue because she took care of it without me knowing or stressing out about it. I didn't need my phone the day of or nor did I have to look at the clock or schedule.
    Everything went as planned and she helped us so much by cleaning up and loading our cars at the end of the night.
    Jessica and her assistant guided us to when and where we needed to be at all times. In addition, by using her wedding planning service - we also received a discount on their pretty linen rentals.

If you want a stress-free wedding day, I highly recommend using Main Street Weddings for your planning service. Main Street Weddings also offers beautiful items for rent.

Main Street Weddings & Events Pricing

Main Street Weddings & Events Price Rates

Main Street Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,700.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,400.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5
  • Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Chuppah, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Singage, Tables, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatwear, Glassware, Linens
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 8.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Main Street Weddings & Events 1
    Complimentary Sweetheart Table Linens
    Complimentary specialty linen for your sweetheart table when you book out Wedding Production/Coordination package.

• Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast
    Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast Historic Weddings

Main Street Wedding & Events have the perfect decor for every style! Style your dream wedding and make it a reality. All of us at Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast look forward to working with them again in the future!

• Feather & Oak Photography
    Feather & Oak Photography Wedding Photographers

This ladies are THE BEST! Jess and her time have been the most amazing team to work with! On top of email correspondences, covering all bases, and so easy! Jess helped me put together a styled shoot together this past spring, and she went above and beyond connecting all the vendors and making the day day flow with ease. One of my brides for 2017 connected with me via The Girls from Main Street, and she could not get over how incredibly kind and helpful everyone was, even before she booked them to help plan and coordinate her wedding. Everyone I know has nothing but loving and positive things to say. I would HIGHLY recommend The Girls from Main Street to anyone I know looking for wedding planning/florals/rentals/etc!

• Country Club of Culpeper
    Country Club of Culpeper Country Club Weddings

The ladies at Girls from Main Street are the sweetest! They are so easy to work and very helpful. A wonderful one stop place for Brides to take a look at what Culpeper has to offer. It is always a pleasure to work with Jessica and her ladies!

• Culpeper, VA 22701 See on map