Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Main Line Makeup

On-site airbrush and traditional makeup artistry

I am a professional makeup artist serving PA, NJ, NY and VT.

Whether you want your makeup to be simple or natural, elegant and classic, or trendy and edgy, you can have peace of mind knowing that I’ll be by your side making sure all the details are handled beautifully.

My specialty is bridal beauty, but I am also here to make you look your best for all of your events including bar/bat mitzvahs, proms, graduations, or just a special night out.

Please contact me to learn more about my services, to make sure I am available for your date, and to schedule a consultation. I look forward to meeting you!

For more information, please check out my website  http://www.mainlinemakeup.com

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Philadelphia

Follow Main Line Makeup on

19 Reviews for Main Line Makeup

I know very little about makeup (I barely manage to swipe mascara on in the morning), and I've had terrible experiences as a bridesmaid with makeup artists who think "natural" means "as much makeup as possible." Darien, on the other hand, was what every makeup artist should be. At my trial, she listened to my ideas, and made me feel extremely comfortable. On my wedding day, she did my makeup as well as my mom's and my sister's, and all three of us could not have felt more beautiful. My makeup and lashes stayed put until 2:30 am, too (we had fun!), despite the happy tears!

When I look at my wedding photos, I don't see makeup - I see me, only looking way better than I normally do, and that's what I wanted to see. Darien is a true professional in every sense of the word and extremely reasonably priced to boot, and I can't recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Darien was excellent for our wedding. She did the makeup of all bridesmaids and my mother. She worked with my budget and lashes were included. She arrived promptly for my trial and on the wedding day. Our makeup was flawless. I can't say enough great things about her services.

Profile Picture Monique, 3/4/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I worked with Darien for my wedding makeup. She was amazing! I typically don't wear a lot of makeup and when I do I like it to look as natural as possible. Any time I've had my makeup done before for an event, I never felt like it hit the natural mark. So I was really concerned about this for my wedding. Darien completely hit the mark for my makeup and I was so happy about it. Everyone at my wedding commented on how beautiful and natural I looked. My bridesmaids also had their makeup done by Darien and they looked flawless. They all loved their makeup! I'll also mention that Main Line makeup is very affordable in comparison to other vendors I looked at or other weddings I've been in. I'd highly recommend this company for your wedding!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/29/15, 6 Reviews