323 Country Club Road, Lehighton, PA 18235 Map · Phone number

Wedding ceremony
4d286c36f6656e5d 1528105750 005ed9ee344974cc 1528105749 68d1aaad687b6fb8 152810

5 Reviews for Mahoning Valley Country Club

Tim · Married on 10/20/2017

MVCC was very accommodating and professional. Chef Marisa was very responsive to our 1000 questions and flexible to our guests. The venue is beautiful for an outdoor wedding and everything was top notch. The layout of the banquet hall allowed for a smooth flow of our 150 guests for the buffet dinner and a nice size dance floor. The covered outdoor seating area and bar are connected that allowed a great cocktail hour for our guests. The service was amazing. One of the coordinators, Bill, was on top of his game all night and made sure everyone was pleased with the service. The rest of the staff were friendly as well.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Hilary · Married on 06/04/2016

I had my wedding here on June 4th, and I have nothing but positive things to say about this place. They were there for me every step of the way and handled EVERYTHING. Thanks to them I had a completely stress-free wedding day (except for a flower fiasco that had nothing to do with them). Everyone told me how wonderful the food was, and how it was one of the most beautiful weddings they have ever been to. The reception room is absolutely gorgeous, with floor to ceiling windows. Bill, Chef Marisa, and all of the rest of the staff were really very great. Chef Marisa was very accommodating for my vegan diet and created some mind-blowing vegan dishes for myself and the other vegan guests. They were also very reasonably priced and affordable. Thank you so much, Mahoning Valley Country Club, for making my special day absolutely perfect.

The one thing I will say is, the centerpieces were included in my package. I was referred to StillCreek Inc. for this, and since I wanted the flowers in my centerpieces to match everything else, I decide to do all of the flowers with them. I had a very bad experience with StillCreek Inc. But again, everything from the Country Club's end was absolutely perfect. I would just recommend not doing business with StillCreek Inc.

Have your wedding here. I promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/12/2016
  • User2209187 · 2+ years ago

Mahoning was the absolutely best choice in venues! We go an incredible deal for an even more incredibly beautiful venue. I am still in shock that we got such a good deal. Pretty much everything was included which made it very simple. Joyce, who runs events, was fantastic. She made everything come together seemlessly with as little stress on my end.

Sent on 10/11/2012

Mahoning Valley Country Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 160