9340 Fletchers Chapel Road, Fredericksburg, VA 22485 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Magnum Opus Marriages

Weddings should reflect who you are as a couple. There should be laughter, fun, and enthusiasm. A wedding should be personal, memorable (in a good way), and invite others to celebrate your love for each other. This is where I come in.

First of all, it’s your big day and should be done your way. Your ideas! Your story! Your memories! With a ceremony like this, your family and friends will be sharing your story for years to come.

Every wedding I officiate is done with a personal touch. I suggest that we set up a no-obligation chemistry check so we can meet, you can ask me any questions you have, and you can decide whether my style is a good fit for you.

During this initial meeting, we’ll discuss the specifics of your wedding such as the ceremony overview, location, vows, special arrangements, and other important details. As an experienced officiant, I will offer suggestions and assistance by presenting a variety of ceremonial elements.

If we have a good chemistry, we’ll work together until your wedding day to ensure that your ceremony is everything you want it to be. I give you UNLIMITED access to my service through email, calling or texting.

My services include: no-obligation initial meeting, unlimited consultations, compiling all information and creating your personal narrative, attending and running the rehearsal, officiating the ceremony, paperwork signing & mailing, and one complimentary post marriage coaching session that is good until used.

Please see my reviews & I hope to hear from you!

Follow Magnum Opus Marriages on

Magnum Opus Marriages 1
  • Allison

Allison Meyer · Married on 07/13/2019

Blown away!

My husband and I were under a pretty tight deadline to pull a wedding together with an upcoming deployment. After contacting other officiants, Norman made the decision for us so easy. Norman is genuine, patient, and has an amazing attention to detail! From our initial meet and greet to conversations leading up to the wedding and all the way to wedding day, Norman made our wedding planning a breeze! My husband and I were blown away at the alter with the ceremony that Norman conducted. We received SO many compliments from our guests about what an amazing job Norman did with sharing our love story. Pleased is an understatement. Norman exceeded our expectations! If you are looking for someone to put that much detail and effort into your special day, Norman is the person you should call.
    Thank you Norman! Love, the Blooms!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Magnum Opus Marriages's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Allison. I loved working with you and getting to know Virgil as well. You two are a wonderful couple and I'm so glad that you, Virgil, family and friends enjoyed the ceremony.
  • Robert

robert winters · Married on 06/08/2019

Better than we could’ve imagined

Norman got to know us and put together a beautiful, well thought out ceremony. It was exactly what we wanted and he helped make the day stress free for us! Thank you!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Magnum Opus Marriages's reply:

Thanks so much Robert. I had so much fun with your wedding story and the Middleton "relaxer" worked well for me too. You two are a great couple!
  • Anita

Anita Watts · Married on 05/25/2019

Very happy we selected norman

Norman was really helpful in selecting the vows/ poems and gave us great ideas to customize our ceremony to make it perfect for us. Very professional and easy to do business with - would highly recommend him to any couple.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Magnum Opus Marriages's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Anita. I will always think of you and Arnold every time I hear a Bee Gees song. You all were awesome to work with and a beautiful couple.

Magnum Opus Marriages FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Buddhist, Earth-Based, Evangelical, Jewish, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? VA
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Magnum Opus Marriages 1
    Complementary Coaching Session

I offer one complimentary marriage coaching session to every couple that allows me to perform their ceremony. I believe that Marriage Coaching can be as much or more beneficial than premarital counseling because it is important to me that marriages stay healthy. This session is valid until it is taken advantage of, in other words, it has no expiration date.

• 9340 Fletchers Chapel Road Fredericksburg, VA, 22485 See on map