Saint Paul, MN 55118 Map · Phone number

About Magnolia & Twig Floral Studio

Magnolia & Twig offers custom floral arrangements for weddings, special events, and everyday life.
Every flower is selected only days before an event to ensure the freshest blooms and highest quality.

Follow Magnolia & Twig Floral Studio on

MagnoliaTwigLogo
bride groom 0057

8 Reviews for Magnolia & Twig Floral Studio

Tonita · Married on 09/08/2013

Working with Madee was wonderful. It was a good connection from the first meeting. She listened to our ideas and provided creative ideas of her own and gave us flower arrangements beyond what we could have ever imagined. Family members were enjoying flowers from the wedding for weeks after the event. Madee was professional, creative, supportive and stayed calm when I went crazy or came up with some other great new idea. If you want unique and beautiful flowers and to work with someone who will go the extra mile Magnolia and Twig is the right choice.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Emily · Married on 07/13/2013

Madee made my wedding flower dreams come true! From the very beginning, she listened to our every word and followed through to create the perfect vision on our wedding day. Madee was very considerate of our budget, and came up with ideas that would help us stay on track, but still be absolutely stunning. Madee also gave wonderful suggestions for linens, vases, candles and other decor that tied the whole look of our day together. She was able to reuse some flowers from the ceremony at the church at the reception, and covered every detail from bathrooms, to cocktail tables, to including "hops" in my husbands boutonniere! When I saw my bridal bouquet - magically full of GORGEOUS peonies in July! - I screamed with delight! I refused to put it down the rest of the day because it was so perfect. I would highly recommend Magnolia & Twig as your wedding florist. I have complete confidence that Madee will make the flowers and decor of your wedding absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Magnolia and Twig not only lived up to our expectations, but exceeded them! Madee did an amazing job with all aspects of our daughter's wedding. From the bridal party flowers to the church, reception site, and table centerpieces, all were just beautiful. Madee listened to the bride's wishes, helped with the design plan for the day, and implemented exactly what the bride envisioned. Attention was paid to every detail. Most of all, we didn't have to worry about a thing. Madee's designs were exquisite and everything was in place and on time as promised. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Award

Magnolia & Twig Floral Studio FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up