Roswell, GA 30075 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

22 Reviews for Magnolia Street Floral

Susan · Married on 05/26/2019

Denise Weiss, the proprietor of Magnolia Street Floral made the experience of putting a wedding together a breeze. She was the consummate professional and handled my every anxiety with ease. She was able to create the beautiful event we were looking for and stayed easily within our budget . The flowers were exquisite and the room was beautiful.
    I was so pleased with her business and her flexibility, I used Magnolia Strret Floral on another occasion to decorate a banquet for my professional organization. And again, the room was magnificent and the attendants are still talking about it. I highly recommend Denise and will certainly look forward to using her at my next event.

Sent on 05/24/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 10/18/2014

For us, looking for flowers was overwhelming. We know nothing about flowers and all we knew was what colors we were looking for... and flowers can be expensive!

It was such a joy working with Denise for Magnolia Street Florals. She helped us to pick out flowers that would look beautiful together and that fit into the budget that we liked. She provides exceptional service at a competitive price, and you can tell that she wants to provide the flowers that are going to make YOU happy. She was able to help meld both me and my fiances vision of the flowers together seamlessly.

The day of the wedding she arrived on time and the flowers were so beautiful. They were exactly as we envisioned and they looked great throughout the entire day. My flowers that I brought home lasted for weeks after the ceremony which was impressive. They were so beautiful that even after they started to wither away I had trouble throwing them in the garbage.

We loved working with Denise and would highly recommend her for florals for any wedding!

Liz and Joe

Sent on 12/29/2014

MaryBeth · Married on 10/11/2014

From the moment I met Denise at Magnolia Street Floral I knew I wanted to work with her for our wedding. She was very knowledgeable, professional & easy to talk to. She responded to any emails quickly and answered my questions thoroughly. All of the flowers were completely gorgeous!!! I would recommend Magnolia Street Floral in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/22/2014