Lexington, KY 40509 Map · Phone number

About magnolia floral design

We have been designing wedding flowers for over 15 years--starting in Los Angeles, and now in Lexington Kentucky. We are a small "cottage industry" business specializing in weddings and events. We love dreaming up new, fresh ideas to make your day totally unique and a reflection of YOU. Our service is warm and personal. Let's visit about your upcoming event!

Follow magnolia floral design on

magcloseup
magcloseup

4 Reviews for magnolia floral design

Michel · Married on 10/03/2015

Suzi of Magnolia Floral Design is amazing! She was able to take my original Pinterest pins, the stories I shared during our consultation, and our theme/colors and make such truly unique, amazing arrangements. She was professional from beginning to end and always kept me in the loop about the budget, our options, and any great finds that she thought would work for us. I recommend her to any - and everyone!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Suzi's vision and arrangements were stunning. The flowers were so beautiful on the tables as well as my bouquet. Once the wedding was over, we decided to give some of the arrangement away so they didn't go to waste and they are still in full bloom and looking beautiful a week later. The quality is just impeccable.

Sent on 05/01/2015

Suzi was wonderful to work with and we were very pleased with the results of her design and all of the flowers she provided for the church, reception and bridal party.

Sent on 11/17/2014

• Kentucky Studio LLC
    Kentucky Studio LLC Wedding Photographers

Suzi has to be one of, if not my favorite florist in the Central KY area. Not only are her designs creative, stunning and often out of the box, but she is also a delight to work with. I love that she can make stunning floral designs with any budget and am HAPPY to recommend my brides to her! You will NOT be disappointed with Suzi Hjorth and Magnolia!

• Every Last Detail
    Every Last Detail Wedding Planners

I have worked with Suzi numerous times and in each instance she has created something spectacular for my clients. From various budget ranges to tastes and styles, every event has looked flawless and exactly as the client pictured in her head. I can't recommend Suzi highly enough. She's my "go-to" floral designer and the type of wedding professional that puts her clients' satisfaction and happiness above all else. She loves what she does and it shows.

• Ian Lozada Photography
    Ian Lozada Photography Wedding Photographers

Suzi's gorgeous florals really sparkle and convey this zest for life. That comes through even more as you watch her interact with brides-- she clearly makes them feel special and listens to them. She has a gift for making a last minute request like having a grandmother's handkerchief incorporated into a bouquet look not only like it was planned all along, but that it was key to making the piece come together. Very highly recommended!

• Lexington, 40509 See on map