Yorba Linda, CA 92886 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Magnolia Design

At Magnolia Design, we create a distinct and unforgettable event that brings forth the charm of the venue, the individual personality of the client and the inherent splendor of the season. Created in 2002, Magnolia Design works on grand scale events and weddings to the most intimate gatherings of friends and family. We commit our full attention on the finest of details.

• Every Bloomin' Thing Fine Flowers

23 Reviews for Magnolia Design

• Donna

Donna Purzycki · Married on 10/11/2018

Repeat Customer

Michele is fabulous. She has done 3 weddings for my. All of them were different styles and she did them all perfectly. She truly listens to what you want and tries to get to know the bride and groom to make sure she understands exactly what they want. She has never disappointed me. She is priced extremely fair. I have received so many compliments on all of my weddings. You can't go wrong if you choose Magnolia Designs

Sent on 04/17/2019

Alyssa · Married on 12/05/2015

From the first consultation to the day of our wedding this past weekend we ended up with beautiful bouquets, centerpieces and other misc. floral arrangements. Michele is awesome! She is very accommodating to our needs and suggestions. She was very fair with pricing when we had to switch out fake LED candles to real floating candles. When I saw our reception décor I was so happy because it was so beautiful. I highly recommend Magnolia Design for all your floral needs. Thank you Michele and staff!!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Emily · Married on 06/20/2014

I will forever be thrilled that my husband and I decided to work with Michele at Magnolia Design for our florals for our wedding day. From the day we met with Michele, we knew we wanted to work with her! Michele was completely receptive to my somewhat complicated vision, and put in so much time, energy, creativity, and thoughtfulness to make my vision come to life. I knew that I wanted something rather specific, while being very vague ("bright colors!"), and Michele was able to ask the right questions to determine the perfect color palette for our special day. When I saw my bouquet and my bridesmaid's bouquets, I almost teared up! They were gorgeous and just what I had dreamed of. All of our florals were stunning - I made sure to find Michele as she toiled away setting up our archway, in my dress and all, so I could yell a quick "Thank you!" to her in person. Michele's work is beautiful, both in quality and creativity, and she is a joy to work with. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Magnolia Design FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Agape Planning and Design
    Agape Planning and Design Wedding Planners

Michele at Magnolia Designs is a true gem! She has great style and taste, coupled with a sweet demeanor and disposition, who could ask for a better florist! All of my clients that have met Michele love her and have been extremely pleased with the quality of her work and how their floral designs have turned out. You can't go wrong with Magnolia Designs!

• Photojenic
    Photojenic Wedding Photographers

I did a beautiful fall themed wedding with Magnolia Design recently and WOW was I impressed! The bride and groom were thrilled too. It makes my work and their photo collection so much more interesting when the floral design is amazing. Their photos really reflected the talent and craftmenship of their beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, ceremony site all the way down to their cake table. Their work is stunning but her personality is also such a joy to be around, spoken from another vendor who typically sees the behind-the-scenes chaos! You will be so glad you chose Magnolia.

• Yorba Linda, 92886 See on map