Magnolia Blossom Events

Prince Frederick, Prince Frederick, MD 20678 Map · Phone number

About Magnolia Blossom Events

Magnolia Blossom Events is a wedding planning company based in Prince Frederick, Maryland that brings a unique sense of style, design, and decor to your wedding. This wedding planning company specializes in making creative and artfully designed ceremonies that are both affordable and beautiful. They combine the elegance and romantic charm of the Southern United States’ low country with the classic flair of the European countryside to craft a wedding that is gorgeous and relaxing.

Magnolia Blossom Events goes above and beyond to make sure everything is set up for your dream wedding so you can focus on your big day. From preliminary consultations to full planning, this team of professional and friendly planners at Magnolia Blossom Events is fully prepared to help. Wedding planning services include the following:

• Full planning

The couple with the bridesmaids and groomsmen
The couple with the bridesmaids and groomsmen

1 Reviews for Magnolia Blossom Events

Ashley · Married on 07/16/2016

I'm happy to be Carey's first review! She was our day of coordinator for our wedding on July 16th 2016. I believe we started working together around January. She was full of creative ideas and was always a quick email or text away. She helped address our wedding invitations with beautiful modern calligraphy and made us a wedding anniversary piñata just like the one I had found on pinterest. Carey also had a lot of other unexpected things come up during the last month before our wedding but she was committed to talking to us whenever and getting things done. I knew the day of my wedding I was in good hands with her setting up our decorations and table center pieces. We actually had a last minute health issue with our officiant and he wasn't able to be there at the rehearsal and she picked up and lead our rehearsal for us, which was great because we were nervous about it and wanted everyone to feel comfortable on the wedding day. Her assistant Zana was also a huge help on our wedding day. They were always checking in on us and keeping us on our timeline, which we appreciated. We didn't want cake cutting, etc. getting too delayed. I can only imagine how above and beyond Carey goes if you use her for full on wedding planning. Her and her husband came to our rehearsal dinner and by the end of it I feel like Carey is part of our family. I could go on and on but I'll finish by saying you're in great hands with Carey and we highly recommend her!

Magnolia Blossom Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2