San Diego, CA 92122 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Magnificent Magnet

Unique , Affordable and Everlasting....

Photo magnets are a priceless memento for all the special guests who shared in the magic and joy of your special Event.

Captured by a real professional photographer, printed on the spot and made available to your guests at no cost well before the fun ends.

Magnificent revolutionizes the photo booth idea by eliminating the lines and the wait and will make sure your guests are captured enjoying your event.

Magnificent Magnet is the most unique and stress-free alternative to photo booths.

We provide services for any occasion like weddings, corporate events, formals, party's, mitzvah's and more.

We serve all over San Diego and Orange County.

Follow Magnificent Magnet on

01 1612 51 27

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for Magnificent Magnet

Anat · Married on 02/18/2017

From the first moment we met with Magnificent agent I knew they will do a great job, their knowledge their prices, their care and the way they treat the customer is perfect. We had our wedding in San Diego on 2/18/17 and all went perfect, they came on time, they took lots of pictures, they gave us the disc with the pictures and most important is that our guests love the idea of getting their photos on a magnet. I also think that they made so many and never asked for more money. I strongly recommend hiring them for every event!!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Catherine · Married on 12/17/2016

Having the photo magnets at my wedding was an awesome thing to have. It's different and adds a second dimension to the wedding that you really don't see anywhere else. Joey and his team were great to work with, very easy to get along with, and did everything they could to get my photo magnet exactly the way I wanted it - and they LISTENED when I made change requests! Our guests also enjoyed having them as it's a fun take home that doubled as a favor :) We have a few that were taken of us and we have them up on our fridge so we can smile and think back on our big day. Thank you Magnificent Magnet!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Erica · Married on 07/30/2016

I wish that they would have went to the DJ booth and had the DJ announce that they are taking magnet photos. A lot of people did not know. But overall everything was great.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Magnificent Magnet FAQ

• Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

• Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa
    Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa Hotel Weddings

Magnificent is such an amazing idea! I love this for weddings and is such a unique idea. Joey works great at our hotel and all of our guests leave raving about his custom magnets and personal touches. He truly adds so much value to your event and gives everyone a lasting impression as well! If you are looking for a fun party favor or alternative to your photobooth then 200% recommend Magnificent - YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE MISSING!!!!!!!!!!

• Andaz San Diego
    Andaz San Diego Rooftop Weddings

Joey with Magnicent Magnet is extremely wonderful to work with. He will work with you to accommodate your needs and is super personable. His services are perferct for a wedding, corporate event or any other social gathering.

• The Lafayette Hotel, Swim Club & Bungalows
    The Lafayette Hotel, Swim Club & Bungalows Hotel Weddings

I have had the pleasure to work with Magnificent Magnet a few different occasions and have been continually impressed with the quality of service and product they provide. Their photo magnets are such a unique and fun keepsake for our event guests that their company is always first on my recommendation list.

• San Diego, 92122 See on map