About MAGNETQUEEN

"Where Every Photo Attracts"

Save the Date Magnets and Photo Magnets in many unique styles for all your occasion needs. From your Save The Date Magnets on to your Birth Announcement Magnets and many Photo Magnets in between.

Visit our website to order and select any style you would prefer at www.magnetqueen.com

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Regions serviced: Nashville

2 Reviews for MAGNETQUEEN

I'm so glad i found Magnet Queen. They were so easy to work with and the quality of the custom magnets were the best I've seen. As soon as I approved the proofs for the magnets, Magnet Queen produced and shipped 600 magnets to me - i received the magnets so quickly! Thanks for being so easy to work with!!

Profile Picture User2738070, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

We ordered Save-the-Date magnets through this online company, and they did an excellent job! I called a couple of times with questions, and they were very helpful. The sample they sent came in two days, so I was able to order them very quickly. The photo magnets that we bought were thick, high quality magnets. I received a TON of compliments on them! And the best part is that I got the magnets 50% off with their summer sale discount code. They were a great deal, and were very cute!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/20/07, 8 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

MAGNETQUEEN FAQ