Magnet Street

Wheaton, IL View map

• Stacy
    Stacy Married on 06/21/2019

Easy and Customizable

I was a little worried to order wedding save the dates and invitations online but this was so easy! The step by step walk through was simple and well designed. It was nice to order samples of everything I designed because I am such a perfectionist! Our guests loved that we used magnet save the dates and they loved the fairytale garden vibe of our invitations. We also appreciate the kind note of well wishes from an employee named Neville. Thanks so much Magnet Street for being a beautiful way to announce our happily ever after.
  • Jenna
    Jenna Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful Table Numbers

I got my table numbers from here and they were gorgeous, I ordered them on June 28, 2018 and received them within the week. They were great quality and sturdy enough to stand upright in the holders that I had. I ordered the black and white damask with green numbers since that was my wedding colors. I absolutely loved them! I had tables and got all 10 table numbers for $27.65. They also often have sales so keep an eye out for those!
    Lizzy Married on 06/24/2017
    Magnet Street is a great vendor if you're looking for invitations that you can design yourself based on templates online, and they have great employees and designers who will work with you to create what you want. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for great invitations that are very customizable!

Real Weddings

• Lisa & Will
    34 photos · 07/25/2015

Wheaton, 60187
Location of (Magnet Street)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding