Orlando, Orlando, FL 32899 Map · Phone number

About Magically Yours

Located in Orlando, Florida, Magically Yours is a wedding planning and coordinating business also serving the Syracuse, Binghamton, Elmira, and Utica areas, helping couples create one of the biggest days of their lives. They are passionate about bringing their couples’ love stories to life and caring for every little detail as if each couple’s wedding were their own. They believe in building connections, transforming the planning process from a headache into a fun adventure.

Magically Yours provides services for every aspect of a wedding, such as rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. They have experience in planning various kinds of unions, including civil, cultural, eco-friendly, military, religious, and non-religious services. They have also planned destination weddings. Magically Yours provides day-of coordination, partial planning, and full-service planning for couples looking for more assistance. Couples will receive help with budget analysis, event design, guest lists, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. Magically Yours is an ideal choice for couples looking to be genuinely present on their wedding day and enjoy each celebratory moment.

Follow Magically Yours on

Table flowers and number
2d12a76d202b5384 1500427939115 1420605517608789508441761772139010155799335o

5 Reviews for Magically Yours

Brenda · Married on 09/02/2017

"Magically Yours" helped to make the vision for my daughter's wedding come to fruition. We were assigned too many different planners during the year of planning at the hotel. This left us very nervous regarding who knew what to do and if our plans would happen they way my daughter envisioned. "Magically Yours" listened, had ideas, pulled together the small details with all aspects of the wedding day, and helped to create wonderful memories. Took care of a few mistakes the hotel made the morning of the wedding.. As mother of the bride, I didn't have a care in the world. I simply enjoyed the day! Thank you "Magically Yours!"

Sent on 12/07/2017

Magically Yours's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was such an honor and pleasure to help coordinate their special day. Brenda and Bill are such a sweet couple, and their family and friends surrounded them with so much love and support. It was magical for me to coordinate and help ensure their day happened just the way they imagined!

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2017

Courtney was absolutely amazing and I could never thank her enough for everything she did. Having a day-of wedding coordinator really allowed me to let go and enjoy my wedding day without worrying about anything. Courtney is extremely organized and professional when working with other vendors. Our wedding was in Florida so we had a 'long distance' relationship prior to the wedding day. I never felt like we were far apart, Courtney was always available and knew exactly what I needed. Courtney has great attention to detail and knows what needs to get done for a wedding and is able to execute the plan amazingly. If all that wasn't enough, Courtney has the most amazing up-beat positive attitude which was very refreshing. I could tell she was genuinely excited about my wedding and her excitement is contagious. I trusted her because I knew she cared about our wedding as much as we did. I would 100% recommend using Courtney as a wedding planner for all weddings big or small!

Sent on 05/16/2017

michelle · Married on 10/15/2016

Courtney completely went above and beyond for my rustic, state park wedding!
    There is absolutely no way that I would have been able to do it without her and her fairy-godmother-in-training, Sarah. My husband and I were having a couple hold-ups as we planned our Finger Lakes wedding from Chicago and Courtney was immediately on top it - visiting vendors, knocking on doors, and keeping all the details in order. She was enthusiastic, professional, and -dang it- she's just plain adorable!

We were a little apprehensive at first about the price considering we had a very small budget to work with, but looking back on all the hard-work and dedication that Courtney spent making our day wonderful, I would GLADLY spend that money again and again.

Thank you again Courtney!

Sent on 11/07/2016

• What is the hourly rate? $ 80.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• DoubleTree by Hilton Syracuse
    DoubleTree by Hilton Syracuse Hotel Weddings

Courtney is absolutely fantastic to work with - not only is she fully trained in the art of weddings, she's organized, attentive and has a great detail to attention. You'll definitely want her by your side up to and on the day of your wedding!

• Brian Oddo Entertainment
    Brian Oddo Entertainment Wedding DJs

Courtney is very professional, personable and wonderful to work with. Great attention to detail and always puts the client first. She has excellent people skills, flexible and reacts quickly to resolve challenges that often artist during your wedding day. I would highly recommend her!

• Orlando Orlando, FL, 32899 See on map