Magical Blooms

Redondo Beach, CA View map
3.8
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 08/18/2018
    Magical Blooms was such a delight and dream to work with! Jenny the owner and her team really went above and beyond to make my tropical beach dreams come true! They created my flowers for my arch, the aisles, 2 bouquets, personal flowers, and table centerpieces. Each detail was executed perfectly, the colors, the vibe, everything! They came on time to deliver to both my locations and really gave such a warm feel to the whole experience. I truly love working with local small businesses, they add such charm and richness to my events!
    Christina Married on 04/03/2009
    Jenny did a great job of giving us everything we wanted and staying within our budget. She listened to the mood we wanted to create and she made it happen. Everything was beautiful!
    Molly Married on 04/05/2008
    Magical Blooms is the only place to get your wedding flowers! Jenny is the sweetest woman and an absolute joy to work with. When I arrived the day of our wedding I found myself in awe of the undeniable brilliance and beauty of the flower arrangements designed and crafted by magical blooms! I kept saying to everyone - this looks like flowers I'd see in a high end magazine and dream of having at my wedding! It was unreal! Jenny was completely willing to work within our budget without sacrificing any detail. She even surpised us and wrapped the guest sign in book pens with leaves and flowers. Magical Blooms truly is an incredible wedding floral provider and I recommend them to anyone! Jenny was able to invision my vision alongside me and worked with us to create what I had only dreamed of!

1417 S Pacific Coast Hwy Redondo Beach, CA, 90277
Location of (Magical Blooms)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding