Oswego, NY 13126 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Maggie's Jewelry Box

Maggie's Jewelry Box is an ONLINE CUSTOM JEWELRY DESIGN SERVICE specializing in Made-to-match Bridal & Bridal party accessories.
All of our pieces are fully customizable to perfectly match your unique wedding colors and theme.
Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Keepsake gifts...and more!
Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Barefoot sandals, Matching sets, Headpieces, Veils, Fascinators, Combs, Headbands, hairpins and.... much more!
Have an heirloom piece you would like to wear on your big day? With our custom design service we can revamp or repurpose to make it perfect for you big day!

Email us at info@maggiesjewelrybox or visit our website today www.maggiesjewelrybox.com

Follow Maggie's Jewelry Box on

IMG4068edit

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Maggie's Jewelry Box

Lillian · Married on 09/22/2015

Maggie is an amazingly talented lady! Not only did my wedding jewelry come out PERFECT for such a great price, but when being apart of her day while modeling her beautiful jewelry in beautiful wedding dresses, she showed me how great she is with every aspect of her work! Photography, jewelry making, doing each model's makeup; she's got it all down! 5 stars all the way!!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Awe Lillian, You're are too sweet!!! Thank you so much!!!!! <3

Jessica · Married on 09/05/2015

Amazing experience with Maggies Jewelry Box! Maggie is so creative and made me the most amazing couture bridal set! I felt like a princess. Maggie made all of my bridal party jewelry along with my mothers. We were all very impressed and loved every piece!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Maggie's Jewelry Box's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Jess!!!! But I noticed it didn't say anything about being "the boss" lol. Love ya! <3 <3

Bethany · Married on 08/29/2015

I learned of Maggie and her jewelry when I met her at Bridal Show at the NYS Fairgrounds last January (2015). I purchased a headpiece that I am in love with and when it came time to deciding on jewelry for my bridesmaids I didn't hesitate in asking her to make them for me. I asked her to make 6 necklaces and make matching bracelets for my mothers, me and my flower girl. They were all stunning and we received many compliments on them! My day was perfect and I was so pleased. I will recommend Maggie to everyone I know!!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Maggie's Jewelry Box's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review, Bethany! It was an absolute pleasure designing your unique pieces with you! I can't wait to share the beautiful photos from your big day on my website! Thanks again & CONGRATS!!! :)

Maggie's Jewelry Box FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Designer Accessories, Handcrafted

• Oswego, 13126 See on map