Richmond, VA 23218 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

14 Reviews for Maggie Winters Gaudaen

• Katie & Cameron

Katie & Cameron · Married on 12/31/2014

Maggie did our photography as one part of our wedding package through her company, Pop Wed Co! (which she runs with her husband, Steven). She was a delight to work with and takes amazing photos. She made our pop-up style elopement picture perfect!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Andrea · Married on 05/26/2013

Maggie Winters was such a joy to work with. My fiance and I decided to move our wedding date up by 50 weeks which left us with about 3 weeks to plan and execute our small backyard wedding. We found Maggie through another photographer we had contacted who recommended her. Maggie was very responsive and excited to participate in our surprise wedding. Maggie even came out to view our location in advance of the wedding and provide some ease that she would get amazing photos all around the neighborhood. I could not recommend Maggie more highly as she captured all of the special moments throughout her time with us. If you are looking for someone with high enthusiasm and flexibility with your vision for a wedding then definitely contact Maggie. We received our digital photos within 36 hours of our wedding and could not be more pleased with them.

Sent on 05/30/2013

Jordan · Married on 09/29/2012

Maggie was fantastic throughout the entire process of planning our wedding, our engagement shots and on our wedding day. She was always quick to reply to all of my emails and answer all of my questions. She made us feel really comfortable at both our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. My husband isn't a natural in front of the camera, but she brought him out of his shell and he doesn't look uncomfortable in any of our pictures. Our pictures are beautiful and the album that she designed is great. Maggie had great prices and we got way more than we bargained for! I would recommend her to any of my friends getting married in the area! Thanks Maggie!

Sent on 04/16/2013