Magda's Designs - Hair and Makeup

Magda's Designs - Hair and Makeup

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Magda's Designs - Hair and Makeup

WHERE BEAUTY INSPIRES YOUR DREAMS

Magda and her team of artists produce work that is absolutly breathtaking and very reminiscent of Hollywood Glamour.  As a licensed skin care specialist Magda understands the importance of using the appropriate products to avoid any breakouts or allergic reactions.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Contour Makeup (2)
Facials (1)
Blowouts (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)

I booked Magda for my wedding day and I could not have been happier with how my hair and makeup came out! I am not usually one to wear makeup and Magda's natural and soft makeup looks are the reason I reached out to her. She came to my house for a trial, and we went through multiple options for my big day. She was patient and attentive and I never felt rushed. We finalized a look, but as the wedding drew closer I began to change my mind about how I wanted my makeup to look. I was nervous about how the changes I requested would look, but Magda absolutely blew me away! She was accommodating and when I explained what I wanted to change since our trial she listened to exactly what I wanted and it came out better than I ever imagined. She was a pleasure to work with and was so knowledgeable about her craft. She also did makeup and hair for my bridesmaid, mother, and mother-in-law, and everyone loved their looks. They all requested different styles of hair and makeup and Magda was able to pull it off with ease. Everyone's makeup and hair looked flawless throughout the entire night. Magda made me feel like a princess on my wedding day and I can not recommend her enough!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/17/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Magda does exquisite work with hair and make-up. She makes it very natural but elegant. She comes to you wherever you are getting ready. She does a fantastic job, I would just say you definitely pay for it. If you have seen her work at a wedding or even online I would say hire her and don't even do the trial. Only do the trial if you have never seen her work or you are going to try on your dress with the hair and make-up done. She'll do a fantastic job even without the trial. She will also tell you like it is.

Profile Picture Katie, 5/6/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Magda and her assistant did an amazing job! i got so many compliments on my bridal look and my bridesmaids could not have been happier with their looks. She was super accommodating and patient and made me look and feel my best. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Puja, 4/15/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1352393511326 katiedone
220x220 sq 1352393529870 katiemoorsidepichair
220x220 sq 1352393549781 katiemoorallthegirls

2 ENDORSEMENTS
SUMMIT HILLS FLORIST endorses Magda's Designs - Hair and Makeup as a great vendor for your Wedding!

Magda's Designs is THE best choice for hair and make up. Magda and her staff are our go-to team for all of our weddings and events. Even for our personal events we enlist Magda to make sure we look picture perfect! If you are looking to be stunning and flawless all day on your big day, look no further -Magda's Designs is for you!!

48 Clark Street, Summit, NJ 07901   See On Map