Pensacola, FL 32514 Map · Phone number

About Maegan Mapoles

Maegan Mapoles is a Pensacola based makeup artist serving the Gulf Coast and surrounding areas, such as Destin, Orange Beach, Mobile, and more. Maegan is a licensed professional and prides herself upon using quality products. Although Maegan specializes in bridal makeup, she has wide variety of experience, from event makeup to video and photo shoots.

Maegan trained extensively as an artist at MAC Cosmetics for several years and earned numerous educational certifications within the company. She loves passing her knowledge onto her clients and helping them achieve their perfect look. Her degree in Business Management paired with her passion for helping women feel confident has given her a business she truly enjoys.

Follow Maegan Mapoles on

Photo by Ashley Victoria
maegan headshots 0004

16 Reviews for Maegan Mapoles

Robyn · Married on 01/21/2017

FLAWLESS! Book her NOW! She was so great and my bridesmaids LOVED her. Maegan is so great at balancing a natural look with her make up. My biggest concern was that people wouldn't recognize my face because (in the past when I've had my makeup done) people would pound 50 layers of foundation on, heavy eyeshadow and call it a day. She did such a good job capturing my "look" without looking over the top. Plus....look at all her photos. Nobody can do eyebrows better than this girl!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Maegan Mapoles's reply:

Thank you Robyn!! You and your bridal party were great to work with and your wedding was beautiful!! :)

kelly · Married on 10/01/2016

Very Talented!! Another great pick for our daughters wedding! Maegan and her coworker came to Rosemary Beach for our daughters wedding and provided make up for my daughter, bridesmaids and family. She is a gifted makeup artist and just did a fabulous job! Very professional and a joy to have had her with us on this special day! Thank you Maegan! You were great!

Sent on 10/21/2016
  • jlm

Jessica · Married on 08/08/2015

Maegan was wonderful! She was so easy to get in touch with and really quick to respond. She did a trial run of my wedding makeup, asked what I wanted to change, and achieved the exact look I wanted for my wedding day. She also did my mom and maid of honor's makeup as well and they loved it. She listens to you, takes time on making sure everything looks perfect, and is just really fun to have around! Her prices are great and I love that she was willing to come to my house for the trial as well as the day of to do our makeup. I highly recommend Maegan to anyone that is looking for beautiful wedding makeup!

Sent on 11/23/2015