Orangevale, CA 95662 Map · Phone number

About Madison Weber Photography

Hello! I’m Madison of Madison Weber Photography. I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Sacramento, CA, serving the surrounding area and Central Valley, including Fresno.

I strive to create beautiful, fresh and timeless photographs for you to forever remember your wedding day. It wasn’t until I experienced my own wedding that I honestly understood what a truly exciting time getting married is. What a whirlwind of planning, emotions, excitement, nerves and happiness it was. I look back on my wedding photographs (and video!) and am once again overwhelmed with the pure joy that day was filled with. And that, is what I want to provide to you. Your wedding day flies by, and so much unfolds that you either don’t see or don’t remember, which is where I come in! Photographs will last you forever, and I would be honored to share in your happy day.

To learn more, head on over to my website! www.madisonweber.com

jwsb married lowres 249
010099a788dea2ce 1407274905521 cjjd married 691
back bay inn wedding 59

3 Reviews for Madison Weber Photography

Marciana · Married on 09/06/2014

Madison and her assistant Emily were so great to work with! We had a meeting prior the wedding to discuss all photo details and visions. She accommodated our timeline by splitting her and Emily up to be at 2 locations at one time for simultaneous photos for the groomsmen and bridesmaids. Group pictures went smoothly, she got us through our pictures capturing so many great shots and quick enough to have us join our reception right away without being away for too long. She even called us away for 10 minutes later in the evening when the sun was setting to get some amazing sunset pics. Was such a joy to work with her. Thank you Madison! Cheers, Noni, Brent and Maximus the bulldog

Sent on 09/15/2014

Sam · Married on 07/19/2014

Madison was fantastic to work with! She captured every important moment of our day beautifully! She was flexible in terms of scheduling the location and date of the engagement photos, and was willing to travel for the wedding day. We received our photos quickly after the big day in an electronic format (cute monogrammed USB), which is easy to store and share! We highly recommend Madison!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Christina · Married on 06/07/2014

We had such a wonderful and fun experience working with Madison Weber Photography for our wedding in June 2014. We took our engagement photos in Half Moon Bay last November and the photos turned out amazing. On the day of our wedding Madison showed up early to take some getting ready photos before we headed to the venue where she and her partner took photos of me putting my dress on then girls and guys separate pre-ceremony photos. After our post-ceremony formal photos, I hardly noticed their presence. My favorite part of the evening was when we snuck out of the reception during dinner for our sunset photos. We had our wedding on a vineyard property so taking photos amongst the vines at sunset was a must and we got some amazing shots.

I was also amazed at how quickly she was able to post some photos to her blog and Facebook, we had just stepped off the plane from our honeymoon. We received the rest of our photos a few weeks later.

Hire Madison Weber Photography for your wedding, it'll be the best decision you make. Your welcome.

Sent on 11/19/2014