Washington, DC 20018 Map · Phone number

About Madison & Myles Wedding & Special Event Design

Madison & Myles Wedding & Special Event Design
is a premier consultancy offering weddings, social events, galas and private affairs nationwide.

With referrals to only the finest vendors in the industry, Madison & Myles offers the highest caliber of creative and personalized service from conception to execution. Our weddings are designed with a personal touch, guiding discerning Brides and Grooms to the most spectacular venues, delectable menu options, and exquisite floral design and décor selections.

Come and explore the many services of Madison & Myles, your guest will be amazed!

• Blue Canary Events
Table setup with flower centerpiece
2df22702e0b4b2fe 1193751031703 tn MMroomshot

3 Reviews for Madison & Myles Wedding & Special Event Design

Jessica · Married on 08/06/2011

I had the pleasure of having Lisa plan my wedding for 8/6/11. My wedding day was Phenomenal. All of my guest had a wonderful time and expressed that our wedding was the best wedding that they have ever been too. My husband and I really enjoyed all the little details that were used to make our wedding day special. I loved working with Lisa so much that I plan on using her services on future life events for my family. She is truly the best wedding planner in the Washington, DC Metro area. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/11/2011

Densie · Married on 11/14/2009

Madison and Myles is wonderful! They did a great job in helping me find the perfect venue, finding the right choices (like florist, cake and DJ), and handling all the details. We are so pleased to have hired M&M. The staff was professional and knowledgeable, and totally in control of every detail. I would hire them again! PS, Lisa is my favorite planner.

Sent on 01/08/2010

Cindy · Married on 12/19/2009

We met Lisa and her team at Madison & Myles after having consulted with about 3 other wedding planners. We loved her, and knew immediately she was perfect for us!! The entire team at Madison & Myles was excellent to work with. Their
    pleasant and always professional attitude, their attention to detail, always
    made me feel that they had everything under control!

Lisa has the most calming and reassuring attitude. She was always available
    to us, and would respond to every phone call or email immediately regardless
    of the time of day or night. She always had a prompt solution to every
    concern. Lisa was the lead event designer and is every bride's dream. She was wonderful to work with!

Lisa just has this innate ability to understand exactly what you want your
    wedding to look like, and watching her make my wedding vision come true was unbelievable. She guided me through every detail, every decision,
    every meeting with every vendor. I trusted her and her talent and will be
    forever grateful for the memories she created. It was as if I had turn it over to her, and she totally blew my mind with the outcome. My guests are still talking about our wedding!!!

Sent on 01/08/2010

Madison & Myles Wedding & Special Event Design FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• Dion Magee Events & Wedding Wedding Planners

Lisa and her team is extremely professional. As professional partners, Madison & Myles exceeds my expectations: attention to detail, great time-lines, fantastic on-site execution and clear and precise communications. As designers, there are truly creative - making each event or wedding unique and vibrant. They provide the best service to not just clients but to their partners and business affiliations. We love !!!!!!! working with Madison & Myles.

• Imijination Photography Wedding Photographers

Lisa Frazier, Owner of Madison and Myles, is one of the best event planners I have worked with. She always makes sure that the vendors are kept up to date with any necessary information before the wedding and is very easy to communicate with if I ever have any questions. The day of the event always runs smoothly because she and her staff makes sure that the bride and groom and their vendors are all coming together to make a great day. I would highly recommend working with Lisa and the staff of Madison & Myles for your wedding or any special event.

• Washington, 20018 See on map
    2024495641 (Phone number)
    8884682341 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment Only!
    Location of (Madison & Myles   Wedding & Special Event Design)