Atlanta, GA 30309 Map · Phone number

About Madison Leigh Events

Madison Leigh Events is an event planning company that provides the highest level of full service event planning and wedding coordination. With our creativity and passion, we strive to exceed the expectations of your vision. Madison Leigh Events will take the time to listen and understand your desires to ensure a flawless execution on the day of your event. With our professionalism and attention to detail, we are committed in making your event stress free and enjoyable.

Whether it is a 1st Birthday, Celebrity Style Wedding and/or any event in between, Madison Leigh Events will make your event something to talk about for years. Through our extensive experience and research we have the resources and talent to ensure your vision is not sacrificed due to budget. Contact us to schedule your free consultation to discuss your next event.

28i
Couple portrait
Couple portrait
Multiple layered wedding cake
Multiple layered wedding cake
28i

3 Reviews for Madison Leigh Events

Angelique · Married on 05/04/2013

Our wedding was the most amazing day in our lives and it wouldn't have been so without Ms. Ballard. Through out the process she was extremely flexible and helped us attain our vision within our budget. She was a constant advocate with all of our vendors so we were confident and relaxed on our wedding day. We strongly recommend MadisonLeigh for your wedding planning and other unique events.
    Seward & Angelique Cooper

Sent on 05/13/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/22/2012

I was stationed in Germany and was looking for help to plan my wedding. I had a small group of people attending my destination wedding in Las Vegas. Tamala was referred to me by one of my family members who attended an event that was planned by her. Tamala did an AMAZING job from beginning to end. All I had to do was tell her the type of wedding I wanted and she took it from there. She executed my vision to the “T”. She was the middle man for all of my vendors which was sweet and I was updated with every step of the process. She also found all of my vendors (hair, makeup, venue, DJ, officiant, flowers, etc.). And they all provided a great service. Even though she’s based in Atlanta it was like she also lived in Las Vegas. She was able to work with multiple time zones which was a big plus. Tamala went above and beyond to make sure I utilized my money to the fullest and I came out under budget…Awesome! And our day was perfect without any mishaps. I loved her work so much that I’m using her for my next event…the baby shower!!

Sent on 12/06/2012

Eboni · Married on 05/26/2012

I requested the services of Madison Leigh Events for day of reception coordination for my destination wedding.
    I am a bit of a control freak and due to distance did not communicate all my event plans until the week of. Madison Leigh Events took over with ease. I explained my vision to the head coordinator on the Thursday before my wedding and walked into my reception venue on Saturday in pure amazment that all my requests had not just been met but exceeded. My coordinator was flexible and attentive to all my requests and some last minute changes.

Madison Leigh Events made my reception experience great!

Sent on 06/09/2012