1326 Kings Highway, Brooklyn, NY 11229 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

• Videos 1

17 Reviews for Madison Florist

Mariya · Married on 05/29/2016

Not only were the flowers amazing and the prices were great, but I got to meet Robert, who is one of the greatest vendors of all time! He was able to take the brain thoughts of me and my husband, mix it up with the opinions of my mom and mother in law and create the perfect arrangements for us. He understood exactly what we wanted and he was kind and professional the whole time. I'm so glad we went with Madison Florist and Robert!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Christina · Married on 10/05/2014

As all brides know, the most difficult thing to coordinate is a perfect reception atmosphere. Rob worked very thoroughly with my husband and I in helping to create our ideal decorum. He is very patient and understanding when "you're feeling overwhelmed." Rob is very flexible and is excellent when you need to communicate changes or ideas. I would absolutely recommend Rob to future brides.

Sent on 10/24/2014

The best florist company that you can come around!!! Robert and George are an amazing duo, they were able to create the perfect floral arrangement for my unique centerpiece stands and bridal bouquet with an array of my favorite flowers! They have the delicate touch, expertise and professionalism that every bride is looking for. Thank you for create a masterpiece for our bibig day!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2014