Pasadena, CA 91105 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Madison Ellis Photography

Madison Ellis Photography is a natural light wedding photographer based in Pasadena, CA. Our process is simple and modern. We understand the stress of wedding planning and finding the right vendor is time-consuming. We would love to show you our experience packet to get to know Madison Ellis Photography. Please request more information about how we can make the photography process as simple as possible just for you! If you would like to see more of our photography style and day to day posts, please visit our Instagram, @_madisonellis

We are also a preferred vendor at Behind The Blue Door Venue which is a private and chic wedding estate in Sherman Oaks. We also are a preferred vendor at Elle A Events which serves the Los Angeles County with outstanding wedding coordination. @elleaevents, @behindthebluedoorvenue

Follow Madison Ellis Photography on

Madison Ellis Photography 1
Madison Ellis Photography 2
Madison Ellis Photography 3

Courtney · Getting married on 02/22/2020

If you are looking for a 5 star photographer the you must book Madison Ellis! She was very professional, patient, cost effective and did I mention she took the best pictures ever!!! Our wedding pictures were beautiful and I loved every single one of them! We had our pictures within weeks after the wedding. Thank you Madison for capturing every moment on our special day. You were amazing!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Stella · Married on 01/19/2019

Madison is amazing!

I knew the style of photography I wanted for our wedding and did some searching and found Madison on The Knot. And it was one of the best decisions to go with Madison as our photographer!

1) Her style of photography is exactly what I wanted... light, airy, happy and sweet. She is good at utilizing the light to make your photos look amazing. She is also good at documenting the details... I loved all our photos of our wedding invitations to our shoes to our wedding cake topper... They were all so pretty! I also loved all the candid pictures of our guests... amazing!
    2) Madison is very organized and good at communication! She helped us out with our wedding day timeline and was flexible in changing up the schedule after we had to make some adjustments. She made sure we stuck with our timeline on the day of... I told her beforehand that I wanted to spend some time with our guests during cocktail hour and she made sure we did! Madison is amazing at responding to emails and texts... which I love about her.
    3) Madison is just an amazing person to work with. She is friendly, sweet and just has this positive calm vibe. But she is a professional and will get the job done! Exactly the type of photographer you want!

I most definitely recommend Madison as your photographer for any occasion! Just look at her photos... they speak for themselves! Thanks again Madison for our wonderful pictures!

Sent on 02/09/2019
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 11/18/2018

Madison is amazing!!

Let me start off with Madison is a sweet, sweet person with so much talent. My wedding planner, Candice Yen (Milk Events) highly recommended Madison for amazing and fun personality and her talent for light photography. My now husband and I are more on the quiet side so we needed someone that is super easy to work with and for us that was Madison. If there are occasions in the future for a photographer, Madison will be the photographer we would call.

In our engagement pictures, we included our two dogs and Madison was so patient with us. I was worried that she was not able to capture my wiggly dog and puppy but she completely blown us away with perfect pictures of our small family.

On our wedding day, Madison and Caitlin were wonderful to us, our guest and did an amazing job capturing the big day from start to finish. Our wedding was at Greystone in November. She directed family portraits with ease, made the most of the limited daylight, captured all the important moments to the small details. She emailed us within 24 hours to give us a sneakpeek and we had all of our pictures within 3 weeks.

We cannot recommend Madison enough. Her work is stunning and her personality is so easy to work with.

Sent on 02/11/2019
    Madison Ellis Photography 4
    Madison Ellis Photography 5
    Madison Ellis Photography 6

• Brooke Guiton Photography
    Brooke Guiton Photography Wedding Photographers

Madison is simply the best!!! Her sweet personality, amazing eye to detail and her gorgeous edits is exactly why she is one of my faves!!!! She is great at what she does!!! I can ensure you that you will be extremely happy hiring her for your big day!

• Cheek to Cheek Makeup & Hair Artistry
    Cheek to Cheek Makeup & Hair Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

We had the pleasure of working with Madison a shoot recently and let me just say, she is amazing! She has the ultimate eye for her craft and is literally the sweetest soul. If you are looking for an incredible wedding photographer, she is your gal! As wedding industry professional myself, we truly set the bar high with who is behind the camera. Madison is a true gem and it has been amazing to see her continued successes. We would personally refer her to both our brides and anyone that is looking for a wedding photographer!